Week 13: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

have not seen a team that can get up to the line of scrimmage and run plays quicker than i have the eagles can this year.i thought they were dead for sure when foles got hurt,but sanchez has played exceptional in his place.i would not be shocked if it came down to the packers and eagles for a super bowl trip.the game would be a lot closer than it was a few weeks ago.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

I thought this was a loss. lol at me.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Buttf--ked!

4. Jihad Joe

Romo's timing was horrible, but alot of that was due to the Eagles D. Eagles run D did a great job of creating 3rd and longs and the did a good job creating pressure on those downs

Omen likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm an Eagles fan and I did not find him to be that way at all. I hated him when he played for the Cowboys, but I'm a fan of him as an analyst.

I picked the Cowboys in the pick em league. I thought it would be a close game with the Cowboys winning based on a Sanchez turnover. If someone told me that this game would be a blowout, I would have thought it would be the opposite way. Happy to be wrong.

The Eagles defensive line was what concerned me the most going against the Cowboys' strength. Eagles players talked shirt about how they weren't impressed, but I didn't expect them to back it up like they did. Holding Murray to less than 4 yards a carry and sacking Romo 4 times. Plus the pressures that led to Tony throwing picks. They were tremendous.

Omen likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

This was the worse Romo in the history of his bad performances. Had to be a Vegas payoff... He sailed balls and missed guys while not even under pressure OVER and OVET again. Ill never play that bastard again in DFS.

7. DawkinsINT

Romo wasn't under pressure? Did we watch the same game?

Omen likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

No you got it twisted. Yes he was sacked and hit multiple times.. But there were plenty of times where he wasn't bottled up and missed guys in single coverage.. Real bad misses... Dude looked drunk

9. DawkinsINT

Fear of a pass rush does that to a QB.

Kurt likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm not so angry now that I wasn't able to take the day off. I DVR'd the game and deleted it without even watching it. I had enough with all the crap I was getting all over social media...

11. DawkinsINT

You did yourself a disservice there. The game was so enjoyable that I'm currently watching it a second time.

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Kudos to you Eagles fans. Yalls teams was a lot better than ours.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, I think Sanchez has done fine and is probably not a downgrade from foles but we will just have to see how he reacts in January against better defenses.

Probably the 2 best defenses he has faced are the Texans and packers and they are both only about league average and he threw 4 picks in those games.

15. Jihad Joe

I still think we have a very good chance to turn the tables in two weeks

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm starting to think we'll win two more games (Chicago, Washington), go 10-6 and don't get a wild card because of Packers/Lions and Cards/Seahawks. You need 11 wins for a wild card this year...

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

1. I absolutely HATE the NFL schedule makers! That is all I have to say on this point.

2. Has anyone seen the extended forecast for Chicago on Thursday night? Temps around freezing.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Bet the eagles dump foles and keep sanchez at the end of the season cause sanchez runs the offense a lot smoother,imho.

36 degrees for a high,33 for a low, 20 per cent chance of rain/ice at kickoff.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Looks like a ground game battle to me.

20. DawkinsINT

Since 1989, the Cowboys have lost eight home games by 22 or more points. SEVEN of them to the Eagles.