Week 16: (Saturday) Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Dec 18, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

My father is from Pittsburgh and is a Steelers fan. My brother is a 49ers fan. My Dad called me and said, "Just checking in to see if you are alive or not. I'm going to do the same with your brother after what you two went through last night. I apologize as a father for not showing you guys the proper way to slit your wrists, but as a Steelers fan it's not something that I have deep knowledge about".

Haha...my Dad rules.

markaz and 86WARD like this.
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like your Dad.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. smeags

smeags militant geek

So pissed off right now but won't rant at everyone. Won't tell Dallas fans to die. I'll be,nice. Congrats.

Kelly better wise up get through his head that you can't build a team in the nfl by recruiting. They need defense. A lot,of,it. Foles is fine if the defense improves. Resign Maclin.

Oh and you can all blow me.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Maybe teams are starting to wise up to that offense of his.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

4th in yards - 3rd in points
    while having one of the worst TOP ?
    nobody has figured shirt out. the issue is you cant win in this league with a -9 give/take ratio.

you cant win when you have one guy worth a shirt in the defensive backfield either.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

@DawkinsINT & @smeags - So what's the verdict with one to play?

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The team wasn't going to win the Super Bowl or anything, but I certainly would have loved to have seen how Foles progressed as the season went along.