Week 2 Venting thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Greg Brosh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. brewers_rule1978

brewers_rule1978 2nd String Premium Member

I don't know how, but I managed a win in week despite having Hardy inactive and RG3 going down almost immediately. The biggest problem I'm having is finding the right weekly combos to maximize points as I've gone 1-1 so far.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I just saw in my dynasty league (AP), I lost both games (double header) by 5 points or less and I had Mathews and Gerhart going to make up for AP's loss. F me big time.

#1 rookie pick here I come.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Hope you started a thread with all the different waiver wire options =)

Colston will do that.. but his snap count that game worries me.. Not sure I trust him as anything more than a WR3 until he proves otherwise for several weeks!

Vereen makes him money when the Pats are playing from behind - that's when it's safest to start him, against strong offenses. Right @Greg Brosh ?

Ouch.. but it's for the best.. RG3 was really sucking and looked lost so far the entire preseason and first two weeks.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

The Patriots are just so wacky with their running backs, you don't know who is going to go off. I can't see Ridley playing like that again. He's simply too fumble prone. Vereen will see better days.

5. goose4999

goose4999 Lifetime member Premium Member

Gerhart is killing me, but most of my RB's are out for week 3, so I may be forced to play him