Week 6 SNF: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Oct 9, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Billy Davis also finally allowed the corners to jam the receivers at the line. That opened up the pass rush to get to Eli.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah and thatalso helps because carey williams blows once a WR gets into his route.

3. DawkinsINT

Sproles shouldn't miss more than 3 weeks. Huge sigh of relief to hear that.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

def good news on sproles. meanwhile the giants are whining about everything but their own play.

2-0 in the divsion 5-1 overall going into the bye. good stuff.

5. DawkinsINT

That NY Daily News cover is horrific journalism. The guy was celebrating the incompletion on 4th down, not Cruz's injury.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah what POS paper. it will help sell papers no doubt though.

7. DawkinsINT

A couple of Giants fans on my FB linked that pic and were 100% buying into it.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

of course. they have nothing else to cling to right now except some bogus cover page.

open your ears jerks ... there's no way you missed the applause of respect he got when being carted off the field.

9. DawkinsINT

Most of them probably did miss it. They turned off their TVs the second that fourth-down pass hit the ground.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I got to be at a bar surrounded by giants fans and I was wearing my eagles fan face mask the whole time drinking long islands it was such a good night lol

11. DawkinsINT

You probably already saw the link to this on CF, but as soon as I watched it I thought of your reaction.

http://instagram.com/p/uO-Pb1CGdh/

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

bravo