Week 7 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Chiefs haven't been a big surprise to me, and I feel they will continue getting better. I've really liked the moves they've made the last couple of years, however, I'm not really that high on Cassel. With good support, he can be a solid QB, but I just don't see him ever reaching the "Franchise" level.

1 person likes this.
  2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Me too...and I expected them to be better, but not this good!! It's great to finally have something to cheer about! :icon_cool:

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well after kicking the hell out of the 49ers "as usual" you guys have just moved into position to take the AFC West, better you guys than the Faiders.:icon_cheesygrin:

4. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well..I can't argue with that!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

5. I don't think they are smart enough to do so......:icon_cheesygrin:

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Or Eli's rod.

14 TDs, 11 INTs.

Not exactly great stats.

But, you can't tell Giants fans that.

7. Bitter....:icon_cheesygrin:

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not bitter. Just stating my personal opinion. He's not an elite starting QB yet. He's got to cut out those INTs first.

9. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Who's line is this:

14TD 10Ints?

Who's line is this:
    12TD 9Ints

8 of those 11 Ints are tipped balls and 1 of those tipped balls is on Eli.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

But Tony Romo is? Mr November? Mr Choke and no rings? Wow if that's not calling the Kettle black, I dont know what is

Eli is on the bubble of the Top 5. You can only cement the top 3. Anything after that is debateable.

Payton
    Brady
    Brees

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  10. While I'll agree that he has to cutdown on the turnovers......but he is better than half of the starting QB's in the NFL....if not most.

11. Not to mention Eli shows great poise by staying cool and coming back after those two early interceptions on Monday Night.

12. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I will even put money Eli being right there with the best of them when it comes to clutch drives or the 2 minute drill

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

the 14 td and 10 Int line is Drew Brees
    the 12 and 9 line is Rodgers.

13. Another gem Chubz.....

11 TD's, 7 INT's: Tony Romo

14. Or this.....

7 TD's, 11INT's: Brett Favre

7 TD's, 7 INT's: Jay Cutler

Eli may have 11 interceptions but the Giants passing game is superior than to Dallas'.....even before Romo's injury.

15. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

5 of those came in the last two games before playing the Giants. I'll give credit where credit is due, Romo is a good QB but his mental blunders hold him back. HE has put up good numbers, most noteably last year. But he's blown more big games than he's won. That's why I have Eli ranked 1 higher than Romo. Granted Eli has only 4 postseason wins but he played a clean postseason in 08 and we all know the catch in the SB that year but Manning got them downfield and showed incredible poise.

16. Romo imo doesn't have the ability to be a championship caliber QB. He puts up the numbers but will likely never get a ring.

17. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

He's got the talent to be one. He just needs the right coaching. He's got to learn to manage the game, not force the game. Eli runs into the same problems sometimes, he'll try to make a throw when it's not there.

18. One last thing...Eli may have 11 interceptions but his 14 TD's also leads the league.

I wouldn't totally discount Manning's statistical performance this season.

19. I just don't see it chubz.....he has only one playoff win in his four seasons as a full-time starter. He is known to make costly mistakes in the postseason.

With a coach that isn't as soft as Wade Phillips......maybe. A big maybe.

20. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

if Parcells stuck around (got sick of jerry jones), Romo would be better.