Week 8: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Cardinals favored by 2.5.

Discuss.

2. ragman

Looks like I'll get to see this game in my area.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have no feel on how this game will go down, mostly due to the inconsistency of Foles. It will probably be a tight battle like last year.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

had this as a loss. most trends lean towwards the cards.

that said i think this is the game where foles plays a full 60mins. they were saying on sport talk this week that he'll probably have a couple hundred people in the stands for the game.

i can see a close game until a couple of late cards turnovers help the eagles put the game away.

27-17 eagles

5. ragman

I think it depends on what Shady does. Cards have the number 1 rushing defense in the NFC.

Do you Eagles fans want the game to rest on Foles's shoulders?

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i think the cards favored by about a field goal sounds right. give the slight edge to the cards here.

7. DawkinsINT

Nobody wants a one dimensional attack. Main thing is to not turn the ball over. Cards live on that. Their offense isn't very good.

8. DawkinsINT

Damn, Sproles is inactive. I think he could have been valuable against the Card's D.

9. DawkinsINT

What a flag fest. Relax, refs.

10. DawkinsINT

Amazing how Fitz does this to us every time. f**k.

11. DawkinsINT

Wow. Horrific loss.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

long season,eagles have a great team who along with dallas will be there in the end.would not be shocked to see the cards and eagles go at it in the playoffs.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  13. ragman

Thank you, Cardinals.

14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Brown is very clutch. Dude is not a rookie

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I would think if you were a neutral fan watching this game you just watched a good one (except for the yellow flags). Even though I think home field played to an advantage for my Birds, got to hand it to a defense that I thought was in serious trouble pre-season with the starting 3 linebackers inop and the loss of Dockett. Really surprised Foles didn't exploit the deep ball more often during the game (and glad he didn't). Next up....the Boys in Jerrahland. They get that one and even I'll have to say they're the real deal.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

You gotta have faith. Lol.

:shocked:

17. markaz

Just trying to stay in check while everyone else hypes 'em up. Now if they beat the Boys 49-7 next week, look the f--k out.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

well now arians can officially stop crying like a witch about the refs losing the cards a game cause he got one back.

no pick call on the fitzgerald play ? extra yard spot on a 3rd down play that kept a drive alive that ended with a td ? bad spot on 2nd and goal at the end ? (btw super awesome job not challenging that kelly)

that said the cards still played well enough to win this game so whatever.

19. markaz

Was hoping I was the only one who noticed that.:)

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

even with the refs eating sticks, the last two match-ups of these teams were classic games in a long history of tough head to heads.

see you guys in the playoff most likely.