Week 9: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Oct 30, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Broncos favored by 3.

Discuss.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

broncos favored by 3 on the road......... hmmm, interesting. the pats were pretty darn good in october.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Those who were expecting an aerial circus from Brady and Manning tomorrow may be disappointed. The forecast for tomorrow in Foxboro is cold, windy, and a 70% chance of a mixture of rain and snow.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Run it with Gray!

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Can't wait to watch this game but I think the Broncos are the better team right now.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Revis Blows.

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Pats letting the Broncos back in....

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Fixed

After that blowout in KC who woulda thunk that the Pats would be the class of the AFC at this point? Just proves how having Gronk on the field changes everything for that entire offensive unit. Brady's number have skyrocketed since his return and he threw a couple of passes in that game that even made my jaw drop. That TD to Edelman was an absolute bullet that had to be thrown into a 6 inch window. Incredible.

Safe to say that Peyton is officially Tom's witch.

Steve12 likes this.
  9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

As I mentioned before the game, the pats have been pretty solid as of late and they were again yesterday. The reports of their demise may have been premature.

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea man there's no one in the league more valuable than gronk. This team is dead in the water without him at full strength.