Welcome to the NEW GridironFans.com!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 13, 2007.

1. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Like the new look.

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Looks real good the site, kudos to SRW

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thanks man....been working on it non-stop for about two weeks now. I am happy this part is done but believe me there is still so much work to be done behind the scenes. It's not like we have a team of coders on the site. It's pretty much me and sometimes some help from tickle (his contributions on the previous version were HUUUUUGE).

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Yeah, I just like the current name better.

Will the vCash feature still be available?

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i digg the new look man great work steve..............now everyone get to posting

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yes, the vCash will be available however everyone will probably have to start over with 500.

NFL Uncensored, I like it since we have been touting ourselves as 100% uncensored since we first opened. I don't know if by adult you mean pourn or not but the NFL has nothing to do with ph0rn..lol

7. Nice work srw....I googled gridironfans a few days ago and found a few admin links with you speaking about or mentioning nflunsenored....it shocked the hell out of me.....all that money I spent on gridiron-fans.com to c**k block you guys goes down the drain now! JK

Hopefully the smilies will be making the move too!

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yes the smilies will be available as soon as possible.

9. SRW

When I get home from work today I will see what's up with the smilies. I see them, must be a permissions thing (god**mn vBulletin has permission settings for EVERYTHING).

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

only 500 :(

how about the current bets and the fantasy league?

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

you can type them manualy
    :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: [smilie=MISC01.gif] :moon:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Not sure about those but we couldn't bring the posts and vCash over one had to go...sorry

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

As for the smilies:

>User CP ==>Edit Options ==> scroll down to ==> Miscellaneous Options ==> Set the default in the dropdown box to ==> Standard Editor ==> Save Changes ==> done

14. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

cool, I like this type of board better. I am on a couple boards that use this style.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My vCash!!!!! :(

16. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

It's good to be back! :)

17. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Now...how is it that I'm supposed to fix my sig??? :confused:

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Done already Bandi and welcome back "The Post tramp of GIF"

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Thanks Sweets!!! :) Maybe I'll get some more posting done later...right now, I need some sleep! :)

20. SRW

Don't worry, one of the things on my list to do is manually update everyone's cash. It's not going to be overnight though since I have to go through it and doe everyone one by one.:doh: