Westbrook And Dawkins Calls Out The Eagles Organization

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Nov 20, 2007.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

today brian westbrook and brian dawkins called out the eagles brian westbrook called out the offence and brian dawkins called out the defence and brian dawkins also said the patriots are definetly beatable.i like there style they both are leaders and its good that this happened and i heard the eagles responded well and they may stay and get extra repatitions after practice is over.But dawkins is right they are beatable we wont beat them but maybe the steelers can beat them.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The thread title is quite confusing, I thought they perhaps said something about Lurie. :lol:

Perhaps the Patriots are beatable, but not by this team.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Beatable? At what? Checkers? :icon_rolleyes: Do they think they are getting spotted 25 points?

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

wonder if they (eagles) will suspend them indefinalty

5. eaglesrule4ever

yeah i really didnt know how to word it haha.

6. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

That's what team leadership is all about. Giving your team, and including yourself in the team conversation, a good kick in the butt. No- maybe this Eagles team is not the team to beat the Patriots this year. But should they stay home? Should they not try? NO! They give it their all and maybe with a few lucky bounces we can keep it close.

And you know what else? Any given week means just that. Brady could get knocked out the game. Moss could sprain an ankle. The defense might miss some tackles. Come'on birds. Get up there and give'em a game!

7. eaglesrule4ever

good speech fish that was awesome that deserves repitition.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

So just rolling over and dying isn't a option?

9. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

I know it wasn't long ago when the Patriots were the bottom of the bunch in the league. New England is riding high now- and that's great. I think they have an awesome team. More power to them if they can remain undefeated for the entire season. But nothing lasts forever. Remember when the 49ers were the team to beat in the 80's? Where are they now? Remember St. Louis not all that long ago? And now? Just remember Eagles have been the NFC East champs at least 5 times in the last 6 years. It's not meant to be this year. We can live with that. What we (the city and the fans) can't live with is that the coaches and ownership isn't doing anything about it (IMO). Go out and get a deep threat WR. Our Spec. Team is pathetic. We cheer when we make a fair catch or a tackle because at least they did it. We need some new blood and we'll be right back in the mix.

E-A-G-L-E-S- EAGLES!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

we need to get a new coach. i want jason garrett !!!

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

You know getting on your team is great,but why before the Pats game. Maybe wait a week to do this. It was like in high school scheduling our homecoming game with one of the best teams in the State. :icon_rolleyes: Getting your butt handed to you by scores like 49-0 kind of spoiled the whole homecoming thing.