What Do You Think The Eagles Need This Off-season?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Jan 9, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

earl thomas will not make it past 18, if he does i will be furious

unless they get something better lol

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The Voice of Philly has spoken.

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

since when does the super bowl winner not want to be better next year?

4. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

WE WANT VICK...... WE WANT VICK

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think draft wise they should go after Morgan, Wootton, or Dunlap. LDE prospects or Lupati, a booger nasty OG prospect

Of couse I hope they do none of this and draft Taylor Mayes

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

You think draft wise they should....

whatever man, they've been drafting good for a few years and still can't win. All hope is lost for them.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They made a Cardial sin in 2007 that bit them in the butt this year

They traded within the division, helped us land a guy that hecked them over the last two games

They came away with a decent haul.....Kolb and Bradley I believe, but neither were on the field the past two games

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

my god man, get off your knees !

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

GET JULIUS PEPPERS THIS OFFSEASON!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

We should try a pursue julius peppers this offseaon, it would make sense, he is amazingly gifted player

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I still think if we had jamal jackson the last 2 games things would have been a little diffrent

11. K Train

they better hope for an uncapped year then.....peters, samuel and peppers are an expensive 3 years of big name FA pickups

12. eaglesrule4ever

i just want 2 good DE!

13. ball in the baskett

We could draft one free agency isnt always the best way to go

14. eaglesrule4ever

if we drafted one theres a chance he will be a bust, then theres a chance he will need more time to develope then just a year, he wont be nearly as good as peppers is, or as dominant.

15. K Train

for second overall peppers is kinda bust-like imo, not nearly the player he should be

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

peepers might kearse part two

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles will be some big and tough decisions this off-season. both mcnabb and kolb have one left on their current deals. they are going to extend one of them. the other will be gone. all things considered the obvious choice would be to move in a different direction.

regardless of whether there is an uncapped year or not they will be dumping payroll. 1st one gone is andrews. see ya, go get yer michael phelps on. there will be others, including i think westbrook. it's over, he was an awesome player for us but it looks like he hit that rb wall doing about 45mph. for his sake i hope he retires.

gotta look at some of the other contracts for next year to see who else could be bye bye.

18. ball in the baskett

from our free agents i would like to see us resign avant. Curtis hasent been the same idk about him moving up to the slot role. I agree with andrews he has one of the longest contracts on the team hes been out for 2 years which is way to long he should be let go. Nick cole needs to be resigned weaver is obvious he really needs to come back. Chris gocong im not sure of hes not gonna be a starter anyway. Sean jones is probably gone and we will draft a FS. Westbrook i would like to see him reconstruct his deal so he could stay but if not then hes had a nice run. Ive been thinking alot about the mcnabb kolb thing and i have accepted the fact that mcnabbs run is almost over. He is gonna be on my top favorite eagles players always but kolb is 26 years old he needs to get to playing he showed some potential.

19. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Help in the back seven and a new runner to replace Westbrook and team up with McCoy.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

eagles have to re-sigh weaver. he is huge for this offense. also, they are going to have to deal with desean jackson. just get it done. need to take a look at the FS's coming out this year. it's obvious we are not good there.