What Eagles Player Would You NOT Mind Getting Rid Of?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You're a Eagles fan and you have a guy you love, but what guy that has a realistic shot of making the team just does nothing for you?

You don't necessarily have to be a Eagles fan to answer this question, the answers could be quite interesting.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not even close for me. Mike Vick.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Idk he could still be used a bit supposedly he got his speed back.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That doesn't matter to me. I don't want to root for the man.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

This

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Vick, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know the idea of a wasted roster spot.

7. I wouldn't say a backup QB and wildcat QB is a waste of a roster spot.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude Vick isn't a good fit for the Eagles. He isn't a WCO QB. As for a wildcat, well how well did that work for him last season?

9. I understand that but if they get rid of Vick then who is their backup QB? I don't think they can go into the season with just rookie Mike Kafka as the backup.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Last I checked Garcia was still out there and he has had success for them in the past.

11. Yeah Garcia last had substantial playing time in 2008. Since then no team has shown any interest in him other than The Eagles.

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Donovan McN.....err....nevermind

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would you really think they want to bring Garcia in and have Kolb looking over his shoulder at that mess? Having Garcia at QB would kill the deep threat that DeSean Jackson brings to the table...

14. Agreed. The Eagles don't run a traditional west coast.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Garcia's good at running the WCO but as soon as he needs to throw the ball 15 yards, he struggles and that's not an exaggeration.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

1. Got a few touchdowns from him.
    2. Made the defense have to at least throw some gameplanning in for him.
    3. And leave who as the backup? Joey Elliot? Mike Kafka?

Don't get me wrong, love the idea of Kolb as the starter, but Vick is easily our best option for backup. He'll never be particularly accurate, but he is far from a poor option as the #2.

Wasted roster spot? Dude, you haven't taken a look at our roster lately. Heard of Victor Abiamiri? Trevor Laws? ND can suck my c**k.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

No way. No way you really just said that.

AARP members are not welcome on the Eagles roster.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_cheesygrin:

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

: (

Im gonna say Abiamiri and Jaqua Parker with the addition's of Tapp and Graham among others

Parker, same reason's I have Crayton in our thread. He is a solid player, but given the youth movement and the quality you would have opposite Cole ( Tapp and Graham will be a good tandem) you can move on from Parker

Problem with that, like with us and Crayton. Given production, makes little sense to just cut Parker, and he may not carry the trade value you would want in return. What the Eagles would have working for them that the Cowboy's dont with Crayton is the pass rushers are alway's in demand. Slot WR's never are

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Juqua has been solid if unspectacular. Gotta see some production from Tapp and Graham first before I'd be okay with him walking.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Fine......be that way.

Im assuming me and you are on the same page on Abiamiri

20. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Desean Jackson. Please.