What If Bledsoe Never Got Hurt?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TJ, Feb 11, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, what if hermhater started it instead of me, and yesterday instead of one year ago? Would you like it then? :icon_rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_confused:

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pats Special teams won that game with a blocked punt and kick off return for TDs, along with your 5 turnovers. Before Brady went down in the second quarter he was 12/18 with 115 yards passing, and looking decent. No one was sure kicking the crap out of him. Bledsoe came in to finish the drive when Brady went down in the second quarter, and completed a TD pass to Patten. In that game Bledsoe carved up the Steelers Defense like a hot knife thru butter with a blistering 10/21 passing attack. Did you even watch this game?

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I thought TOP DAWG started it.

Sorry that bothered you. It was not a personal attack. Seriously.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's ok. As I always say...never go online after you had a bad day :icon_redface:

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I read the first 1/3 of the article and didn't finish.

Just didn't know what you meant.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I copied it from DJ Gallo, before the 3-sentence rule was enforced. I thought it had a point...

I for one don't think the Pats dinasty would've existed if Bledsoe had remained the starter.

Then again, maybe even Tony Romo wouldn't be starting now...

Amazing what happens after just one injury.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

To me this is one of the things that gives the NFL so much character.

I never want to see someone injured, but the dynamics can be so intriguing when a backup gets their chance.

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

As we've all seen by now, Brady got his chance to play, and took it all the way to the future HOF, after only being a Bledsoe backup for one year. However, just how often does a backup put an All Pro on the bench for good.

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Do you remember the pass Bledsoe through over his head with his back turned in that game?? That pretty much summed up Bledsoes career...he was always a good QB who made that 1 terrible decision. He would have never won a superbowl because he never had the ability to finish. He would throw for alot of yards but ruin it with bad decisions. Jay Cutler's decision making reminds me alot of Bledsoe actually.

11. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Tell me about it. I think that was a bad morning. I don't know why I just posted hater stuff. I think when I saw "19-0 season by New England" I got bent... said this thread sucks and rolled out, but it should have made me happy like it does now. :icon_smile:

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Took me about 10 minutes but I read it all and thought it was hilarious.... my favorite part