What Sick NFC/AFC Championships, Just Sick

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 49erGenius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I've Given Up Watching The News

Too many bad stories, and it's not just the result of bad NFL games. :tsk: I don't want to see the lowlights of undeserved victories and mockery of the opposing fans. I'm tired of the do nothing other sports when teams like Warriors, Sharks, flush their seasons down the toilet. Looks like another long year of no football and no news.

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Forget what your beat writers may have predicted or USA Today Sporting weekly foretold...this is a sick NFC/AFC Championship at its worse.

San Diego vs. New England...:icon_cry:

NY Giants vs. Green Bay :icon_cry:

What is so obvioius is New England will win, then Green bay, and then New England * steals the Superbowl they don't deserve.

I may have to give up sports. It's not fun anymore.:icon_sad:

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

The way New York's defense has played, I can see the NFCCG being somewhat interesting.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

hows it so sick?? no one setup the games the teams in it earned it.. New England probably will win yea and its not because of the matchups its because they are probably the best football team in history thus far, when you accept that then youve learned something

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Hopefully that includes football message boards. My god is that all you freaking do is whine?:eek:hboy:

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

It'll be better when the Packers or Chargers get the gold

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

p'z

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I wonder how many fans were doing that today?
    [​IMG]

9. TDJets72027

Dallas fans

10. dolphindude13

:agreed: I'd love to see that Super Bowl.

11. TDJets72027

I would like to see the Packers win, because of Favre, this man needs another ring in his fingers.

I would like to see the Chargers win because LT deserves a ring

12. unstable

unstable I need sex

Im so glad that GIF gets to meet Darren.

13. dolphindude13

I think he's posted 19 threads today that all involve a conspiracy theory or crying. Screw where does it end? :violent22:

14. unstable

unstable I need sex

Thats the best part, it doesnt! I do have to say that he has cut down on the emotocon use. It used to be really bad.

15. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Lighten up DolphinDude, it's called an opinion. And I still feel when you put up 2 unhealthy teams in a championship, the healthier teams will win, meaning Packers/Pats, then Pats* steal the Superbowl. Boy, Dolphin fan, shouldn't you be a little intimidated sharing a division with a * cheater team? I hope Goodall realigns the divisions, this is just pathetic.

16. unstable

unstable I need sex

:rollinglaugh:

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

And your team is still pathetic having a convicted QB next to a HC that quit. I say that is 2 notches higher up then my team's woes, Unstable. Had the Colts and Cowboys done their job and the officiating done their job, the playoffs would've been a lot better then this! Now you got 2 gimpy teams in the NFC Championship. That's why NFL should go to NCAA bowl games instead of this playoff formula: one playoff like game, that's that. Cowboys/Pats can meet sooner instead of these playoff formulas.

By the way, Unstable, I'm getting tired of you getting my name wrong.

:rollinglaugh: convicted QB and a HC that quits. I'd laugh too when you gave your division to the Bucs, and they wound up losing!

18. unstable

unstable I need sex

Green Bay isnt "gimpy"

Darren. you said this twice in the same post dipcrap.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Okay, we all see, that only your team deserves the SB :eek:hboy:

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG]

I just purchased these for you, Unstable. Gimpy teams are San Diego and New York Giants. I guess you're in the NFC South too long to know what a good division is since they moved you from the NFC West.

Untrue. My choices for the Superbowl were Dallas, Green Bay, Colts, those were my choices. Why I don't want San Diego=they got Norv Turner. New England: *Spygate. Seattle: Undeserving and play a powder puff schedule.