What Sick NFC/AFC Championships, Just Sick

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 49erGenius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Everyone one knows already whos going to be in the big game the packers and the patriots and im actually pulling for the packers to win because id hate to see a team go undefeated.

2. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Dude are you sure you're not a Colts fan?

3. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

I think these will be two very interesting games and if it goes the way ur saying oh well but if it doesnt and the Pack and Pats are still in the SB i think the Pack is the only team left in it who can beat the Pats!!

4. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

They were/are the only team that could do that in the NFC.

5. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

Yeah i guess ur right they are the only team in the NFC that can do it!!!

6. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Think about it they have outstanding secondary players and a offense that can if need be compete in a shootout. Why am I telling a Packer fan this?:slow:

7. seanq

seanq Starter

That would be a fantastic freaking Superbowl! I am a native of the Boston area and definite Patriots homer, but I lived in Madison WI for three years and love the Packers too. I've been rooting for Favre all year, and have been thrilled by Green Bay's success.

Of course I hope the Pats beat them in the end. :icon_cheesygrin: But I'd love to see a great championship game played by two great teams!

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Injured teams stand no chance. If you have no secondary, the QB takes advantage of it. If you have no pass rush as San Diego did not have, the QB has a field day. I don't mind the Packers going to a Superbowl, but I do mind the Patriots AND the Chargers.

Double C, I like it here. This is a great forum and you're not going to drive me off buddy.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

Right on that would be a sweet SB except if the Pack won instead of the Pats but right now im worried about the Giants game we have to get past them first!!!

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Problem with that is it's too easy and simple. On the inside, I more then anything want the Packers to win the Superbowl for neither Pats or chargers deserve it. pats had Spygate and Spygate is as bad as the steroids that Bonds and Marion Jones BOTh lied about. Chargers stole Norv Turner as a coach for as the OC, Turner was close in turning Alex Smith around as a professional QB. The contract Turner signed STATED he gets a raise and stays as OC for the 49ers DURING THAT YEAR. However, Turner took the money he got and RAN OFF to San Diego, as in the Yorks are STILL Paying the money that Turner signed for ILLEGALLY. When you sign a contract, you are binded to it and if you leave for another job, you return the money and Turner to my knowledge HAS NOT RETURNED THE MONEY HE HAS ON THE 49ers so now, Turner got 2 checkes in HC in SD and OC in SF. Turner did such a good job griping to the officiating in the game to further look like an butt.

If they feed Giants against Chargers or Pats, then the Superbowl is a huge JOKE to have UNCONTENDING teams in it that did nothing except one AFC team spies and the other AFC team STEALS COACHES!

11. unstable

unstable I need sex

God, your posts hurt to read Darren.

Why does everything have to revert back to the 9ers?

12. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:doh:

You make me think of a drunkard who tries to convince everyone that he has been kidnapped by aliens in a stormy night.
    :word02:

13. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

you are the biggest self centered dumb 49er's fan on the net. what is so wrong about wanting to except a head coaching job? Is it because they left your precious 49er's ball club?

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I can't decide, if your posts are just boring or annoying. Posting the same lame crap again and again, or in different threads, didn't help much too. :icon_rolleyes:

15. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I'll be the first to admit it pissed me off then 2.2 seconds later I was over because there's nothing I could do about it. Same thing when Martz got hired I was pissed for 2.5 seconds kicked a cat then I felt fine.

16. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That's something we never think about when we are pissed, though it would appease most of us. :redface:

17. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

If history repeats itself the Chargers will beat New England and win the Super Bowl (Last three years the 3rd seed in the AFC have won the Super Bowl and was put out the first round the previous season) but I hope New England win it all (History in the making)

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Steelers were the 6th seed in '05 and won the SB after being the #1 seed the year before. The same with the Colts who were #1 in '05 and won it all in '06. So yeah, I hope history will repeat itself next year, this time with the NFC.

19. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I just gave you some FACTS and you still haven't given me an answer. That's why we keep doing this. I have yet to hear one reasonable NFL fan say you're right that this shouldn't be tolerated in the NFL, and it makes no sense that you commit yourself to the job you have, and then run off and take another job WITHOUT voiding the contract you signed. I still have not heard that the money was returned from Turner, period. Signed contract, raise, abandon the team, what happened to the contract and money he was about to get? Not hearing about it means the Yorks PAID him the money for not being on the 49ers, like Erickson and like Mariucci who were dismissed.

Frankly, I'll be shocked and disapointed if the Chargers were to win. That just proves that stealing is legal in the NFL, where it's illegal.

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

k, annoying