Where In The World Is Carmen..Err..Correll Buckhalter?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by DawkinsINT, Jan 4, 2009.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

All he does is make big plays. I've harped on it forever, but GIVE THE MAN SOME TOUCHES!!!!!

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

but if hes carrying the ball, he has to put down andy's shicken fingers, and andy dont like waiting for his chicken fingers

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Correction... he actually excel at TWO things..........he makes plays and breaks knee's..... his OWN knees......so far so good but let's not push him :eek:a02:

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think he needs a little more touches but you dont really want a guy like westbrook out of the game. I love when there both on the field it messes with the defense.

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Nothing wrong with giving Westbrook a breather now and then to keep him fresh.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Westbrook is a freaking beast dude.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

buckhalter actually made a nice block on a play where both were line-up together. use him more. teams will have to account for him and if they don't they'll pay for it.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

They totally need to have them in the backfield together more. But when doing so, not forget to give Buck more touches. He's been making 20+ yard plays, then Andy forgets about him. Only 1 touch last week after he busted off a big run just doesn't make sense to me. Andy and Marty are so frustrating. I'd love to have a week of not yelling at my tv for Buck to get the ball more.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i hear ya dawk. give westbrook's knee a rest some during the game as well.