Which NFL Jersey Designs Do You Like The Best And Hate?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by PoohBear, Oct 29, 2008.

1. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

Jerseys I like the Most (other than the Bears) in no particular order:

Bills- Away: I like the two shades of blue scheme in the numbers
    Browns -Away: Just plain classic
    Eagles- Black: Ive always thought these were bad ass!
    Buccaneers- Away: I like the way the red, orange and black numbers look against a white back drop.
    Redskins-Home: Once again just classic

Jerseys I hate in no particular order:

Seahawks- Home/Away I will never get used to these. They are horrible and make me want to barf!! I loved their old jersey and helmet designs a whole lot more!
    Chargers-Home/Away: I just think they should stick with the old light blue 1960s jerseys and nothing else.
    Dolphins-Home/Away: My only problem is the dark blue that they added about ten years ago, very unnecessary.
    Broncos- Home: They should just wear Orange ones at home.

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

As a homer I absolutely love the Bills throwbacks and hate the dark blue home jerseys they switched to a few years back.

I hate the Panthers teal ones yet don't mind the Jags teal ones. I love all the old school unis like Browns, Steelers, Packers, etc.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like the Steelers, Raiders, Packers, Redskins, Cowboys, Bears, Colts, Bills Old School like in WR signatures. Most of the traditional ones.

Don't like the Bronocs, Seahawks, New Vikings, Patriots, Bucs, Jags.

I like the older styles much better.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm not gay enough to have an opinion

5. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

ravens black ones are awesome.

hate the steelers throwbacks, as well as the weird jets and eagles ones that don't look anything like their team colors.

Bears' all white is really cool

Rams, Redskins are also nice

bengals make me want to puke

browns boring

Giants blue are nice

Like the Dolphins orange and chargers light blue

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

That just looks beautiful...

7. bucs_till_death

bucs_till_death Starter

I like the Bucs black jersey, Raiders black jersey, Chiefs home, Washington (the red coloured one), the Chargers powder blue!! but my favourite is the 49ers red throwback

I hate the Colts' jerseys, theyre too boring... and I dislike the new 49ers jerseys, the Seahawks jerseys, and the turquoise Dolphins one

8. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I like the 49ers throwback, the Chargers powed blue, the Giants home/away but not the red jersey, the Colts (plain, simple, nice)...

Don't like the Bills (loved the early 90's unis though), Eagles H, Seahawks, Vikings, Falcons, Bengals...

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Just for like only...

Bills - I liked their Early 90's look back when they had Thurman and Kelly.
    Dolphins - Their 1980's look was pretty awesome, like the jerseys they had when they played the 9ers in the Super Bowl. :D I don't like their current look so much.
    Patriots - I suppose I liked their 90's look.
    Jets - 90's

Ravens- Don't really like any of them.
    Bengals - 80's, like when Kenny Anderson QB'd.
    Browns - Don't like any of them much.
    Steelers- The original ones they had, I didn't like what they did to the style of their number font when they won their 5th and their yellow numbers/helmet thing is pretty ugly too.

Texans - Ehh, none of their current ones. Although I did like the Houston Oilers jerseys, those were awesome.
    Colts - The Baltimore era ones, the ones today look odd IMO, the blue looked better darker.
    Jags - None of them.
    Titans - Ehh.

Broncos - 1989 look. :icon_mrgreen:
    Chiefs - Home versions I guess.
    Raiders - They look okay I guess, it's nice to see a team sticking to their original look.
    Chargers - Air Coryell ones.

Cowboys - Ugh...
    Giants - Easily the LT look with the "Giants" word on the helmet, that style is awesome.
    Eagles - The ones that players like Harold Carmichael or Wilbert Montgomery wore, those jerseys looked awesome, I don't like their current ones that much.
    Redskins - None in particular.

Bears - They're pretty awesome, again, I like they stick with their original look, the orange ones they wear are ugly as hell though.
    Lions - They had a look where the helmet was all gray and the jerseys seemed a little darker blue, that was a cool look.
    Packers- Lombardi era look.
    Vikings - 1970's look I suppose.

Falcons - 1990's look.
    Panthers - None.
    Saints - None.
    Bucs - Their current ones look better than the throwbacks.

Cardinals - None.
    Rams - 1980's I guess.
    49ers - Their throwbacks, around the 1980's time, the current ones are good but I wish we'd go back to the old look.
    Seahawks - None, they're one of the ugliest ones around during any era IMO.