Who Is The Most Impressive Rookie For Your Team?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Sep 15, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

In my mind the two favorites for Rookie of the Year candidates imo are Suh and Pouncey.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, it seems the pats have finally given up on bringing in crusty vets and i say that's a good thing.

one name i don't think anyone has mentioned as a rookie who has played well is sam bradford. he's been much more impressive than i thought he would.

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

McCluster, Arenas, Moeaki and Eric Berry!!

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Veldheer has looked really good at times, especially considering how raw he was cpming out. McClains a beast. Jacoby Ford has had his probems but has shown flashes of potential.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Dez has lived up to the hype. If the coaching staff wasnt allergic to rookies then I might e able to say the same about Lee.........but no, Phillips is a cat. Lee has looked good in his spots however

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

No mentions Sam bc the Rams fans havent showed up yet......

but yup as Jihad say Dez is good

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Colt McCoy's 2-1.. It's early and I've been a skeptic of his but he's looked pretty good against good teams. Pocket presence and accuracy have been impressive.

8. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

The Vikings draft was horrible, can't say I'm impressed with either of the two rookies who I have seen in there. Everson Griffen has taken a couple snaps, but I didn't notice it was him, (notice a huge dropoff). I think at the end of the season it will be Chris Cook, though.

9. Omen

people were down on colt but i knew hed be alright and do some good

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

sam sheilds undrafted rookie nickle back.... just had first pick last night. fast fast fast, and young. plus he has woodson around to learn from.

andrew quarless - te , i think fourth round pick?.... not playing alot, but has to fill the shoes of finnley. has a few nice grabs and should get better as time goes on.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

any more rookies for your teams that have impressed as the season has gone along?

12. Besides JPP, before Matt Dodge's blunder against the Eagles lol, he's was really coming along as a directional punter and had 9 punts inside the 20 in a three game stretch in December. Dodge has a 45.1 average with 18 Punts Inside the 20 on the season.

But Dodge did prove to me after the Eagles game that even after Coughlin ran up to him immediately after Jackson's return, that he has a strong psyche to come back from that and not lose any bit of confidence.

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

McCourty has really risen to the top, close to a shutdown corner, and I'd rank him just below Suh. 6 picks for a rookie is outstanding.

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

1a: Mike Williams
    1b: LeGarrette Blount

15. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Ours is Sergio Kindle easily - just for all the wrong reasons.

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Haden has been playing great ball since he got the starting job. TJ Ward has a nose for the ball and should continue to progress. Hopefully Hardesty can make a comeback. Disappointed that Carlton Mitchell hasn't gotten many looks in a poor receiving corps and that Larry Asante was let go after being on PS.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Nate Allen had a good season, but Kurt Coleman is looking to be quite the player, too.

18. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Chiefs have a ton of rookies playing outstanding, but most impressive has to be Eric Berry. No surprise right?

19. Berry would be my DPOY outside Ndamukong Suh......

20. Omen

Sean Lee was pretty impressive I think he needs to get healthy and more snaps