Who Is The Most Impressive Rookie For Your Team?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Sep 15, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Aside from Maurkice Pouncey, I am very happy with the way Emmanuel Sanders and Antonio Brown have played. Stevenson Sylvester and Jason Worilds have been solid on special teams and in spot duty as well. I'm very happy with the Steelers draft.

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

toss up between RB Chris Ivory and TE Jimmy Graham...considering he only played football for one year in college, i'll go with graham

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No doubt. Clay Harbor too.

4. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

eric berry

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Joe Haden, TJ Ward, and Colt McCoy have all been impressive in different parts of the season. Good top part of the draft this year. If we can hit on a pass rusher and a WR in the 1st 2 rounds next year, we'll be in business.

6. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Definitely going to say Jimmy Graham. Dude is a freakin' beast. I hope he continues producing and can become the Saints franchise TE. :] Chris Ivory is nice, as well. Came in when we most needed a running game and produced. Hopefully he gets better, continues to produce.

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I am not a Browns fan.. But the Browns are a team on the rise. The front office is doing it the right way. Not saying they are the next Patriots or anything, but I think the Browns are not gonna be irrelevant much longer.

If the rookies and younger players keep developing like they are, that squad is gonna shock a lot of people.

As far as rookies on my team... I would have to say besides the obvious Dez, I would say Sean Lee.. The kid has a nose for the ball. My biggest concern is his health. If he stays healthy he will be PB MLB.. :icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  8. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i was shocked with how well all of the Chiefs rookies played. but yeah Eric Berry tops them this year.