Who is your NFL MVP so far?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by VikesRule, Oct 31, 2015.

1. We're nearly halfway through the season and there are a ton of teams with players playing at a high level. Who is your NFL MVP at this point in the season?

I'd have to give the nod to Tom Brady. An incredible 20:1 touchdown:interception ratio is simply amazing. And he's done it largely himself this season for the Patriots - they haven't had much of a run game and have actually passed when leading by a lot.

Andy Dalton would be a close second for me (and I honestly think you could go either way). Aaron Rodgers is also another solid choice but he isn't putting up the insane numbers that Brady is. Nobody at any other skill position really jumps out at me as an MVP candidate right now. RB Devonta Freeman from Atlanta is having a good year but I don't know if he's really carrying the team like you'd expect from an MVP players as Atlanta has tons of offensive talent around him.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Unfortunately I would go with Brady as well.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Brady,with aaron rodgers close behind.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't imagine Brady having a game like the one Rodgers had last night, so it's got to be Brady...

That Broncos vs. Cheaters...I mean, Patriots game suddenly became even more interesting.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

the guy who sucks air out of balls.

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

No love for Gronk? I'd love to see this guy get some votes.

Steve12 likes this.
  7. Springbok

Springbok Rookie

f**k Brady, the whining c**t.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i gotta go with cam newton.no player has meant more to his team this season than he has.
    i went with brady november 1st,but cam has played better all season than brady has.
    rodgers has played good too,he just had a rough month with the two home losses.

9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

It's looking like Cam will win this thing in a landslide.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think cam won it today.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yep Cam by far. I feel like Gronk should be second but it's pretty irrelevant.

13. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

As much as a dislike Cam, as a player and his on field personality, he has played lights out this year. If all the player health remains the same Carolina will make it to the SB.

14. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Not only that but don't be surprised when a whole bunch of people try to nab him in the first round of their fantasy drafts next year.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

we are past the point as to who will win the mvp,who has everybody's second place vote? i gotta throw mine to brady,with carson palmer 3rd.

16. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Shoot nickle... Palmer over Brady all day! Just because I'm so sick of Brady. Time to recognize someone else and it's pretty close anyway.