Who's Your Driver??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by Believe_In_Palmer_#9, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I didn't see a similar thread to this so I apologize if there's already one out there somewhere but I'm a huge NASCAR fan and thought I'd start up a thread, not sure how many NASCAR fans we have here...

Anyways, I've always been a huge Jeff Gordon fan since I was a little kid and that continues to this day of course, I also like Joey Logano since he's racing at the highest level in NASCAR at my age which is pretty cool to me.

I generally go to MIS (Michigan International Speedway) every year at least once, sometimes twice. It's a blast - Have any of you attended a NASCAR race???

Hope to meet some new NASCAR fans!

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Used to be a Gordon fan but I find myself leaning more towards Carl Edwards though. Been to Dega twice and Daytona once.

But I really don't follow it like I used to.

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Umm... don't really have a favorite since Earnhardt passed, just anyone not named Busch.

Been to Daytona twice, Texas once, Vegas once.

4. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Tony Stewart fan here. i been to the fall races at Richmond in 2000 & 2001, and been to dover for the spring busch race on 2002

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Jr
    I dont follow it hardcore, but I do read the race results after the race