Will Wade Phillips Last The Season?

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Chubz, Sep 27, 2009.

?

Will Wade Phillips last the season as head coach of the Cowboys

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Cowboy fans, do you think Wade Phillips will last the whole season as head coach of the Cowboys? I think he will last the season and that's it. Shanahan or Holmgren will end up their as head coach.

2. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

for their sake, i hope not, but for our sake, i hope so

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No way he doesnt, but no way he is HC in 2009

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Should he be fired, Yes. Will he be befor season's end? No.

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

dumb poll. we're not in a bad situation just because we lost to a team who won a super bowl two seasons ago, when we turned the ball over and they didn't. We just got to eliminate the mistakes, and play just as we did, maybe add a hence of Defense would be a smart move. Wade will decide his own fate with how this season goes. If he can get us to the playoffs, and get the whole teams chemistry flowing smoothly, and maybe get a playoff win, I think we will still have him next year. He's just got to show some toughness with this team, it's what we lack. We play way too damn soft on D. Our Offense for the most part sets the tone with Witten and Marion's physical play, and it should be more on the D then on O.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i ansewred yes but not bc i think the team is in a bad place or doing bad i just think that we nned a more dominate personality. we need a coach that will not coddle and simplify crap for them so they can be comfortable. they need a coach that will kick them in the teeth and and make them drink salt water.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i mis read the poll question and shoulda answered yes i think he will but he is gone after this season but then agian if we lost toinite ya never know

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm with inclulbus, this discussion is very premature. they've only played 2 games and have looked o.k. thus far. the giants are for real. i didn't expect much more than .500 out of the cowboys this year and that's probably where they'll end up but Phillips should make it through the season.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i agree also i just mis read the question

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i expect a bit more than .500 season but just dont think we will do anything in the PO IF we even get there for that matter and that will be Wades undoing.....im just scared on who he will get i dont want the Boy "genuis" getting the HC job there are much better canidates out there right now. like the chin holmgrem chucky shanahan just to name a few