WIRE 8

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Need a TE for week 8 Dropping Hunter. Anyone worth dropping for the guys on the wire? Still ride ARI def?

Can I get guys in order of importance because I am not using my #1 wavier for a weak replacement that isn't the starter till the end of the season. Anyone I pick up will have to clear waivers. The only guy I know maybe number 1 going forward is Denard but JAX is terrible and Storm and Gehart will be back. The Brown and Dixon show will only be this week since Jackson injury is supposed to be 2 weeks and they have a bye week 9. I got Tre Mason last week so most of these guys aren't as valuable as him IMO.

Charles Clay VS JAX
    Owen Daniels VS CIN
    Clay Harbor VS MIA
    Scott Chandler VS NYJ
    Coby Fleener VS PIT
    Eric Ebron VS ATL
    Jared Cook VS KC
    Gresham VS BAL

Wire
    Benny Cunningham
    Bryce Brown
    Denard Robinson
    Anthony Dixion
    Jonathan Stewart

Allen Robinson
    Kenny Stills

MIA VS JAX
    DET VS ATL
    MIN VS TB
    CHI VS NE
    TB VS MIN
    TEN VS HOU
    ATL VS DET
    CAR VS SEA
    GB VS NO
    DAL VS WAS
    NYJ VS BUF
    PIT VS IND
    STL VS KC
    JAX VS MIA
    WAS VS DAL
    OAK VS CLE
    NO VS GB

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I will let Greg answer the Waiver wire question

For Defense.
    I would grab, Miami or Detroit. (Amazing matchup s this week)

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Storm got his chance and failed. Gerhart isn't any good either. He'll likely have a small role once back.

The only tight ends I like, in this order, are Clay and Harbor.

Robinson is going to be your best bet. I know he plays on a crap team, but he really looked good. I don't see anyone as valuable. I think Bryce and Dixon will still have value. Jackson's groin muscle pulled right off the bone. I think he could miss 5-6 weeks. That's a really severe injury.

I rank them Robinson, Brown and Dixon. Brown and Dixon are closer together, but I seem to be the only one who likes Brown more.

Can you finally dump Peterson and grab a guy? AP isn't coming back this year.

4. Samson

Won't get Miami unless there is a guy i should use that top wavier on. If Brown is the guy then awesome I will target him drop Jackson and get Miami and a TE. Otherwise i will be stuck with the junk.

5. Samson

I just can't bring myself to do it. He is a keeper and i will kick myself if he ends up running behind the mammoths in Dallas next year cause he will get 2K.

I am trying ro deal AP to weak 1-6 2-5 teams that are already looking to next year. If i was them with top wavier position i take the hit and see if i can win a few more and just look to next year.

6. Samson

Personally i like brown more and he will fill a spiller like role after Jackson is back.

7. Samson

Do you think he won't play next year? Do you think the one year old will drop his production out of top ten?

8. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I hadn't realized AP was a keeper. I understand why you would keep him then. It just sucks that you're stuck with, essentially, an empty spot.