World Tag Team Titles Change Hands At A House Show

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Dec 14, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Must be something wrong with one of the former champs.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think it was because cm punk is most likely winning the IC title.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

And they should have the tag team straps. I never understood why the WWE insists on just ignoring tag team competition and why they put the belts on a team that wasn't a true team to begin with. CM Punk and Kofi Kingston were transitional champs ate best. Now, let's get back to Miz & Morrison, Priceless (with DiBiase, not that mess Manu), Cryme Tyme, Primo & Carlito and maybe some other teams to round the tag teams out.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Wow, thats crazy... ive never heard of a title changing at a house show.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

this may not be the right place to disguss this but, im actually a bigger fan of tag team wrestling than of singles wrestling. i dont know why, i just am. thats part fo the reason ive been more interested in TNA over the last few months. haave alot of good TEAMS (3D, Machien Guns, beer money, LAX) and wwe just throws two people together and makes them champs

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

years ago the IC title changed at a house show because someone got hurt

probally the same deal here

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I need to get back to cfreaking out TNA some more.....it just seems I end up bored out of my mind when I do.

The WWE should use the tag teams more. It's also a great way for young talent to get some experience and build their characters up. Look what it did for Edge, Christian and the Hardys for example.

9. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i think thats why i started likeing tag teams. when i fisrt started wrestling, these guys and the dudleys kicked ass

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Not uncommon but very rare.

11. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

For me, tag teams are more fun to watch because it's a bit more demanding to be able to wrestle WITH someone and AGAINST someone at the same time.