WR Derrick Mason Calls Texans "a Breath Of Fresh Air"

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Sweets, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Newly acquired Houston Texans wide receiver Derrick Mason met with the Houston media today after getting together with the coaching staff, and is excited to be a part of the squad. He compared the new situation to “a breath of fresh airâ€, and likes that the organization was aggressive in trading for him according to Drew Dougherty of Houstontexans.com. “I’m going to enjoy this run that we’re going to go on,†Mason said. “It’s going to be a nice run, so hopefully it’ll end up in Indy. I’m looking forward to that.†He plans on studying his playbook fervently, and also intends to play against Baltimore. “I will play Sunday,†Mason said. “I’m going to do whatever I need to do to play Sunday and not just because it’s Baltimore or just because I want to be out there. I’ll be in the playbook all night tonight, tomorrow morning, all the way up until Sunday to make sure that whatever plays that I’m called to run, I’m able to run them.â€

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

He just got there. He hasn't had a chance to polute it yet.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Right. He crap the air up in New York real quick!!

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

2 more weeks and it might start smelling like ass

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

ass and feet. didn't think he was like that. sad.

6. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

His style of play is so much of a contrast to his style of it, truly one of the best route runners i've seen, tough as nails, catches everything, but such a diva lol

7. What's odd is he wasn't a diva in Tenn that I can remember nor was he one in Baltimore.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

He was a vocal player in Baltimore. He spoke his mind and didn't hold back ever. He's stirred up some controversy in his time in Baltimore. I don't recall him doing it in Tennessee, but he wasn't shy in Baltimore that's for sure. Diva? Maybe not. Angel? No.