WR Kyle Williams Acquired By Kansas City Chiefs

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by markaz, Nov 13, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It didn't take long for Kyle Williams to land a new gig just one day after he was waived by the San Francisco 49ers:

The Kansas City Star later confirmed through the player's agent that Williams will join a Chiefs receiving corps that includes Donnie Avery, Dexter McCluster and also the embattled Dwayne Bowe, who will start against the Denver Broncos on Sunday night despite being arrested on charges of speeding and marijuana possession over the weekend.

Source: NFL.com

markaz's Take: Nothing to say except Niners fans now have a twosome in KC to love and adore.:rollinglaugh:

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Now I hope the Chiefs make it to the AFCCG. Only to have Alex crap the bed all day and KW muff a bunch of punts.

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

The Chiefs are becoming the new AFC Seahawks. Smith, AJJ, Cooper and now KWill.

4. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

And they're winning!!

5. markaz

:Loco:

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

That's the first thing i thought too.

Reunited and it feels so good.

7. markaz

The nightmare scenario would be that the Niners and Chiefs make it to the SuperBowl, the Chiefs win and Alex Smith and Kyle Williams have the game of their careers. I fear that Niners fans would head to the Golden Gate bridge.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Haha. That would be hilarious (not people committing suicide but just all of the Alex haters reactions--they would be shell shocked for weeks)