WR Randy Moss Announces Intention To Make A NFL Comeback

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Wide receiver Randy Moss retired in 2011. There were rumors he would return to football during the season. Now it appears Moss wants to return after taking a year off from football. On a Ustream video, Moss announced he wants to return to football. "I wanna play football," Moss said today. "Your boy is going to come back here and play some football, so I'm really excited. I had some things I had to adjust in my life." Moss said he retired because of personal issues off the field. Now, he's talking like he's coming back.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5v8r0rNk0]Sit your dumb butt down! - YouTube[/ame]

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

Be the first real receiver we've seen in a long time, even with him being on the down side of a career.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He can only make a comeback if someone signs him. That is not a sure thing, as Terrell Owens has discovered.

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Randy Moss>>Terrell Owens. I could see someone signing him, crap I could see the Patriots taking him back.

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Randy Moss doesn't try. TO right now is > Randy Moss.

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I really wanted to see the HOF Class of Moss and Favre.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not even that Moss doesn't try. Moss quits on teams. Every team he's been on...

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

You may still get that...

*whispers*

...there are some teams out there looking for a QB...

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'd take him back. I would hope he actually learned his lesson that he can win in New England as long as he does his job right and isn't a little snitch. I'd be more than happy if the Pats signed him and gave him another shot. We need a deep threat like crazy and when he was on the team it was the greatest offense ever. And if he doesn't want to work just let him go the way of Albert Haynesworth.

11. Dragonite

Yep even in NE where he was "happy" he quit.

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think he would act better now if he went back to the Pats. Think his ego took a huge hit when he made history by playing for three teams in one year.

13. Dragonite

And sucking HORRIBLY on each and every one.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I would take him on a non guaranteed incentive based contract.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can't imagine he would get anything but a team friendly contract. Something that he could be cut at any time and not have dead money hanging on.