WR Sleepers/Value Picks...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Cardinal Carnage, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I love this site, but there don't seem to be a ton of new posts so I thought I'd throw one up there... I LOVE to find the gem in the middle/late rounds... Last year I had projected desean jackson to be better than his ADP and sure enough it was a great pick for me... what are your value/sleeper picks?

I like-
    Brian Robiskie... Edwards is hot/cold and Winslow is gone... great hands and route runner 800/5 for a late flyer is pretty good
    Derick Mason... every year he gets no love.. he is the new amani toomer.. can be had fairly late and could be a 1000/6-7 guy
    Kevin Curtis... all attention is on desean and the new rook... KCurt is solid and Dmac loves him... good value

What yall think??

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

On curtis i dont think any 1 receiver on the eagles is great value mcnabb spreads the ball around alot.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

curtis and mason have durability issues to say the least. The could have some reward, imo, but their risk is just as high. I would say a guy like braylon edwards who people are wayyyy down on, could be had and turn out to be much better than his ADP.

My top mid round gems right now are

WR
    Dominik Hixon
    Donnie Avery
    Kevin Walter

RB
    Ray Rice
    Julius Jones

4. value

I think by definition that value is accurate... not a lot of upside but for where the ADP is I think they can be had late and serve as good #3 guys/bye week fillers... Mushin is similiar..
    I agree on the julius jones vs his adp... could be solid 1100/7-9

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Kevin Walter
    Earnest Graham (not really a sleeper but great value where he will fall to)
    Beenie Wells (alot of people underestimate the cards oline)

6. BmoreDavy

BmoreDavy Special Creamer

i like 2 of your pics

Robiski and Mason, but I think if I had to take a Ravens reciever in the late rounds I would go with Clayton if he's still on the board or Demetrious Williams, Clayton is really starting to come along and if Williams can stay healthy he will put up some numbers

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I do like wells, but Hightower isn't just going to become a backup, dude is part of the offense and it will affect any numbers gotten by wells. Especially in the beginning of the season. They like hightower and they are not going to just stop using him.

Hester is another good one that can be had in mid rounds.