WR Terrell Owens Hires New Agent To Get Back In NFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Terrell Owens has decided to cut ties with longtime agent Drew Rosenhaus and replace him with Jordan Woy according to Dan Hanzus of NFL.com. The intended effect of the shakeup is laid out clearly in a Monday press release: Owens wants back in the NFL. "I am making changes in my life so I can continue my career as a professional football player," Owens, 38, said in the statement. "I love the game of football and I know I can help a team," the statement read. "I have had to go through some humbling times but I am more determined than ever to show a team that I can be a huge asset to them as a player and a team leader in the locker room." Owens last played in the league in 2010, when he had 983 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games with the Cincinnati Bengals. He tore his ACL last April -- under circumstances that still remain unclear -- and drew no interest from teams when Rosenhaus organized a public workout in October.

Source: The Redzone

2. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Whatever works...right? Lol...

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I've got an agency called STFU, LLC. that he might do him some good.

5. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Package deal with McNabb!

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Get it TO, nobody in the NFL want you anymore...

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

go to san fran again and give us what we all want....moss and TO together!!!

7 years too late

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you

9. flexnfx

flexnfx flexnfx

Who wouldn't want a guy that was recently cut in the semi pros?

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I heard Miami was bringing him in for a workout. Any truth to that? Its gotta be hard knocks looking for ratings right?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Nope.