Wrestlemania 28

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 13, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The HHH/Taker match could be awesome with HBK as the guest referee. Have HBK superkick Taker but have him kick out and bury DX. Could be freaking awesome!

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Here's my card right now. (no rumors, truth, etc, just thoughts)

The Rock vs. John Cena
    Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan(c) for the WHC.
    Chris Jericho(RR Winner) vs. CM Punk(c) for the WWE Title
    Kane vs. Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.
    Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Goldust/Dustin Runnels for the IC Title in a Miami Brawl
    Tag Team Championship Scramble:
    The Kings of Wrestling vs. The Uso's vs. Air Boom(c) vs. LAX WWE Style vs. Other People
    Money In The Bank:
    Miz vs. R Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Brodus Clay vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
    Beth Phoenix(c) vs. Nattie Neidhart for the Womens Title

Other than that, who knows. But that's my wish. Screw em!

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Both of those situations absolutely NEED to happen...so they wont

4. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Kings of Wrestling? Did they sign hero?

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Not yet but he'll get a second chance at the end of the month to test clean. There's no reason he shouldn't be signed by the Rumble. Won't be on TV until most likely the summer but you never know. Claudio should come up sometime soonish. He's seasoned and would draw some attention. There was some grumblings around Titan Towers that they're going to be pushing Daniel Bryan heel and might bring up Claudio and Moxley to join his band of miscreants. But also heard he might show up around ADR as well. A foreign aristocrat with a foreign aristocrat. Take it for what it's worth. Doubt we'll ever see KOW though.

6. YEAH DUDE!

Kings Reign Surpeme!!

Moxley...excuse me Dean Ambrose is going to be a good one. You just watch, he's going to be a big player.

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Made by a fan. If the E doesn't do this they may as well shut down. This feud is a present dropped into their lap by the god's above. They may not do it because this match would FAAAAAAAR outshine the Cena/Rock match and the feud in general would be SO much more entertaining. But Tri main event. Hello Wrestlemania!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rapHpVcshN4&feature=player_embedded]WWE: Wrestlemania 28 Chris Jericho vs CM Punk Promo (Custom) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Dragonite

That video made me excited for a Wrestlemania for the first time in a while. Just saying.

9. YEAH DUDE!

Well scratch Daniel Bryan being a Face/credible champion the way they are using him now...

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I love where they are going with Bryan after watching Smackdown last night. The slow burn to a heel turn is working for me. I think his best work was when he was a heel in ROH so I am looking forward to where this all goes.

11. Dragonite

I agree but what they did to Show last night....WTF?????? Creative needs to get shot.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Word on the street is that they're thinking they'll have a MITB match that's theme is "Former Champions" and names like Orton, Kane, Big Show, etc have been thrown around. That'd be the WORST match in the history of the world.

13. SRW

Why not give the young guys a chance to shine on the big stage ? That's what MITB should be about.

14. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

Updated Card:

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Title Match: CM Punk [c] vs Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title Match: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell: Undertaker vs Triple H

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

sweet card so far

16. SRW

Looks like they are building up to a Cody Rhodes/Big Show match at WM.....how much better would have Rhodes vs Golddust been?

17. Dragonite

Infinetly

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Cody Rhodes wrestling a miami tranny wearing a Bill Clinton mask would be INFINITELY better than this train wreck. Let's see if Show can heck someone else up!

19. Dragonite

Honestly that kind of hatred for Big Show is just uncalled for.

20. SRW

1. He sucks in the s ring
    2. He injures people
    3. He's not that good on the mic.

Nine times out of ten that's reason to deep-six someone. I guess the WWE is happy as long as he's selling WMD hats and shirts....