Wrestlemania 28

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

lol hes better than half the people in the WWE today, and hes one of the few credible vets left in this now defunct brand of wrestling.

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Title Match: CM Punk [c] vs Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title Match: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell: Undertaker vs Triple H

WWE Intercotinential Title Match: Cody Rhodes [c] vs The Big Show

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Add Orton vs Kane to Mania which is WWE saying we got nothing else for you so here you go

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Word is there will be no Money in the Bank match now that Wade Barrett is hurt. Too bad, I always thought Wrestlemania was the best stage for that match, even better than the silly PPV they made for it,

5. Mike S.

the plan was for Wade to win the MITB ladder match

6. Dragonite

well make someone else the winner, I dont like Wade anyways

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Instead of the MITB they're going to do a "Winner Gets Control" with a team for Teddy and a team for Ace. It might end up being 5 on 5.

8. Mike S.

it will be 6 vs 6. 411mania.com says the 2 teams will be as follows

Team Laurinaitis to be: David Otunga, Christian, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. Team Long would be: Santino Marella, Kofi Kingston, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth and another name to be announced. While it is not confirmed, it is believed that the final name will be the returning Rey Mysterio.

9. Dragonite

Screw yes, if only for Rey Mysterio and Santino lol.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

team laurenitus looks way stronger then team long

the whole big show vs cody thing meh not a fan of anything big show is a part of now a days. i would rather see someone like kofi get pushed and go against cody. I liked that very short time that kofi was getting pushed when he was faceing orton. The segment with the paint on the car was pretty good i thought idk what made them depush him.

11. Dragonite

I like Kofi a lot. Also I hope Team Long wins, Santino can just cobra everyone haha.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

It would be awesome if mysterio came back at maina i liked mysterio

13. Dragonite

I love Mysterio, always been my favorite wrestler. Hes getting old now and not as agile but the guy is still my favorite and I would watch to see him wrestle.

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Screw Rey Mysterio. Him and Big Show can go heck themselves with their cricket rods.

15. Dragonite

Rey Mysterio is a bad ass

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I saw something earlier today on Bleacher Report that said it would be more likely that Rey would return at SummerSlam. Right now, he and Sin Cara both have bad knees. A WM return for both of them would not give them time to begin a feud with each other, so a SummerSlam return for both of them is more likely.

17. Mike S.

Updated Card:

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Title Match: CM Punk [c] vs Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title Match: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell: Undertaker vs Triple H - Shawn Michaels will be the Special Guest Referee

WWE Intercotinential Title Match: Cody Rhodes [c] vs The Big Show

Team Teddy: Santino Marella (captain), R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, TBA, TBA and TBA vs. Team Johnny: David Otunga (captain), Mark Henry, Christian, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and TBA - The General Manager of the winning team will become the General Manager of both Raw and SmackDown

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

Randy Orton vs. Kane

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Orton vs Kane.....ugh....

19. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

They are doing it cause Orton been hurt a lot recently so they said let put him in the ring with a guy we knew we can trust to take care of him. Plus it get both on the show

20. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Also Khali and Ryder added to team Teddy at last night Smackdown