Wrestlemania 28

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 13, 2011.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Terrible match, Terrible booking. All round horrible.

They rip away a hot feud with Kane and Zack Ryder where they could have Ryder finally get his revenge on Kane at the biggest stage of them all. and replace it with a far fetched, soulless feud over a handshake in a meaningless TV match a year ago (I believe this was during Orton's Smackdown reign of terror?).

To make things worse, the babyface has dominated this so called monster in every confrontation so far! There's no suspense, there's no emotion invested in the match, and it doesn't try to hide the fact that for the third year running they had nothing for Orton so they quickly had to put something together.

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Title Match: CM Punk [c] vs Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title Match: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell: Undertaker vs Triple H - Shawn Michaels will be the Special Guest Referee

WWE Intercotinential Title Match: Cody Rhodes [c] vs The Big Show

Team Teddy: Santino Marella (captain), R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali and Booker T. vs. Team Johnny: David Otunga (captain), Mark Henry, Drew Mcintyre*, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz

* = subsituting for Christian, who was brutaly attacked by CM Punk

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

Randy Orton vs. Kane

3. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Wrestlezone reports that the dark Match for Wrestlemania 28 will be a triple threat match for the WWE Tag Team Titles as Epico & Primo will defend the belts against Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel and the Usos. The match will be streamed live on WWE.com, completely free, before WrestleMania goes live at the special start time of 7:00 pm et, 6:00 pm ct.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

And the WWE continues to crap on the tag team division....what's left of it....

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Potential HUGE spoiler alert times 2. The E wants to announce it's Main Event for WM 29 in NJ. The potential Main Event at the moment is HBK/HHH; one last time. It's said HBK will cost HHH the match and continue the "I'm better than you" angle they're running.

The OTHER potential spoiler which is JUST a rumor is that as we speak the WWE is working out a deal with none other than the Monster Brock Lesnar to return to action in the WWE on a part time wrestling basis. It's being rumored that Lesnar might involve himself in the HIAC match laying out the Undertaker only to have HBK either ND the match or allow Taker to still win somehow. Again, these are rumors but would be freaking AWESOME!!! I would crap my pants. Literally.

6. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Hmmm, Rock and Cena both faced this man in a Wrestlemania event before and was just picked up by a WWE Limo at the Miami airport. "The Animal," Dave Batista.

Hmmm.....things could get very interesting Sunday Nite. :icon_cool:

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I would give many more hecks about Batista than I would about Brock Lesnar

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Most people aren't considering the fact that most of these ex-WWE guys are coing down just to watch the event?

Dirtsheets will pretty much grab onto any piece of string even if it only has the smallest percentile of relevance.

As much as I disliked Batista as a ring performers, his Douchetista run outdid anything Brock could/can do, and actually wouldn't mind him coming back if he did come back rocking the wifebeater 'n' shades.

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could there be a Batista/Lesnar deal happening?

11. SRW

Less than four hours until the show starts. Who's watching it live?

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i just read on facebook Bautista is coming back tonight too?!?

13. SRW

'Dems the rumors. Word is Batista was picked up by the WWE, making people think they might be doing business together.

14. Dragonite

I prefer Batista to Brock as I said, I will watch this live.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im still not wasting my money on it

but i might record raw tommorow

16. Dragonite

I'm not wasting money on it either but I will be watching it

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'll check out a stream.

18. SRW

I wonder how many people sitting in the first row will see any difference between sports entertainment and wrestling. Eulogy time for 'Taker?

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

no way taker loses

no freaking way they rod over their biggest name

20. SRW

WM Predictions (Winner in BOLD):

The Rock vs. John Cena

WWE Title Match
    Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Hell In a Cell
    Triple H vs. The Undertaker
    Special Referee: Shawn Michaels

Team Laurinaitis vs. Team Long
    David Otunga, Drew McIntyre, Mark Henry, The Miz, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (with John Laurinaitis, Vickie Guerrero and Brie Bella) vs. Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali and Booker T (with Teddy Long, Aksana, Nikki Bella and Hornswoggle)

Intercontinental Title Match
    Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

WWE Tag Team Title Dark Match
    Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel vs. The Usos vs. Primo & Epico