Wrestlemania 28

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 13, 2011.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

PM me a link phools.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Undertaker defeated Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match at 30:50.

Powell's POV: This was brilliant storytelling with moments that played off of last year's match and even some moments that appeared to play off of Taker vs. Shawn as well. Even the post-match was perfect with Taker showing Hunter respect by helping Shawn carry him to the back. I love the way they tied the history of all three men together. Ross definitely enhanced the match and gets another big assist for his efforts. An absolutely classic WrestleMania moment and series of matches.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Why is that black dude wearing a freaking thong (for the most part)???????

4. SRW

4/1 Powell's WWE WrestleMania 28 results and review: The Rock vs. John Cena, The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as special referee, C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship

Team Johnny beat Team Teddy in a 12-man tag match in 10:15, giving John Laurinaitis control of Raw and Smackdown.

Powell's POV: Yawn. The wrestlers tried hard and Ziggler took one hell of a wild bump at one point, but it was hard to care about the match given the comedy buildup. The post-match celebration with Miz and Laurinaitis jumping up and down while embracing was awesome.

Punk vs Jericho next. This has the potential to be match of the night but Taker vs HHH will be hard to beat. That was excellent.

5. SRW

Sick suplex where Jericho sent CM Punk over the top rope onto the floor. :icon_eek:

6. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

only one good match so far. Hopefully Punk/Jericho can salvage this.

7. dublin mike

CM Punk. Still best in the world.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

That one didn't disappoint.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hahahahahahaha best actor?

10. SRW

11. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQ8nVgL-m8]Brodus Clay's Entrance - 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

12. dublin mike

If Brock is coming back, please let him come out and destroy this fool

13. Crowned

14. SRW

HA! I get a kick out of Brodus, he's almost got a Dusty appeal to him.

15. Crowned

Yea I enjoy it as well SRW.

16. SRW

Mama Clay and the bridge club! Hahahahahaha!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Punk beat Jerricho?

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Ok WTF is this crap?

19. SRW

Not a smart move by MGK to mention Cena....he got boo'd on his way out.

20. SRW

4/1 Powell's WWE WrestleMania 28 results and review: The Rock vs. John Cena, The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as special referee, C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship

C.M. Punk defeated Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Championship in 22:10.

Powell's POV: The match was clunky and struggled to pull the fans in early on, but they really poured it on the rest of the way and it turned out to be a hell of a match. The last 10-15 minutes were great. This match will get some votes for match of the night at this point. I give it to Taker vs. Hunter because of the story they told, but I really enjoyed Punk and Jericho once they got going.