Wrestling Dvd Collection?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

they wrestled then
    they didnt gimmick is up

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Theres still some good wrestlers out there and i think now the wrestlers are much more athletic. I like the gimmick stuff to though it makes it more fun to watch. Its like a soap opera for guys.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

The Tower Of Power, Too Sweet To be sour, Funky Like a Monkey, EWWWWWW YEAHHH! DIG IT!

i usually get all of my dvd's through wwe.com, they have the shirt and the dvd for like 3 more dollars then what the shirt is worth, really good deals. I got..

Hard Knocks -- Chris Benoit
    DX CD
    The Definitive Collection -- Ric Flair
    ECW One Night Stand
    "McMahon"
    Wrestlemania XX [Benoit world title]
    Legacy of Stone Cold
    "Hitman" Bret Hart
    My Life -- John Cena
    Tomstone -- The Undertaker
    SHawn Michaels Story
    And I got the Eddie Guerrero DVD.

My girlfriend has a ROH DVD, with CM Punk and Samoae Joe on the front of it, it's autographed by CM Punk.

And i've never watched one of these dvds. Go figure. [not that I won't, just not a big dvd watcher, as I said.. 3 dollars for a DVD, when i'm going to be getting the shirt, isn't that much more].

4. Inclulbus

oh and the Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen DVD

5. ball in the baskett

How was the eddie dvd? And i thought the cena dvd sucked to much story and not enough of his matches for a 3 disc set.

Hell in the cell and ladder match dvds are the best they dont get old.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Theonly ones I ever thought of buying were the Hulk Hogan one, Ultimate Warrior story or whatever it is called and this Mach Man one. But I would only want to watch it one time just to remember some of the matches...

7. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Got a ton Lots of WWE PPV and Box sets, Got a bunch of ECW Pioneer DVDs, got some others like a Hardy Boyz Interview, Best Of CM Punk & A documenty (My Spelling sucks) called The Backyard

8. Inclulbus

Is the best of CM Punk good? That's my GF's fave, I'm thinking of getting her some Punk ROH DVDs, I saw that one on Ebay for like 5 dollars...

As Said, I haven't watched any of them, Cept Hard Knocks.. the Chris Benoit story, only cause I have 2 copies, one still unopened.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I think theres a DVD titled "The Rise & Fall of WCW" coming out within the next month or two. I look foward to purchasing a copy of that DVD.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I never realized how much drama and "rises and falls" that are/were involved in professional wrestling...lol.

11. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Yeah I say there some good action on there including CM Punk and Homicide fighting in a strip club (I'm serious BTW) Go to Big Vision and pick it up

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Just purchased a copy of "The Rise & Fall of WCW".

13. ball in the baskett

I really want to see that might go pick it up how much is it?

14. DaBearsrule4ever

I got it at Best Buy for $20. For around $30, they have a package of "The Rise & Fall of WCW" and "The Rise & Fall of ECW".

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I have the DVD where CM Punk and Homicide take their match into a strip club. (That was for F.I.P. I believe) Good stuff in that match. I cracked up when Punk went to a stripper and said "YOU'RE A wh**e!" LOL

15. DaBearsrule4ever

Bought the Smackdown 10th Anniversary dvd today.

16. ball in the baskett

Awesome tell us how it is when your done watching

17. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i have (in no particular order)

rise and fall wcw
    greatest wrestling stars of the 80's
    wrestlemania XX
    starrcade essential collection
    bret hart the best there is the best there was the best there ever will be
    chris benoit hard knocks
    survivor series team wwf vs team alliance (2001)
    ecw one night stand (2005)
    royal rumble (2004)
    histoey of wrestlemania i-ix
    undertaker buries them alive
    rise and fall ECW

18. DaBearsrule4ever

Not a bad dvd at all. The #1 monent on that dvd is the beginning of the Smackdown two days after the 9/11/01 attacks. Can't argue that one right there.