WWE Extreme Rules

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Apr 16, 2011.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i dont see Cena winning. Miz is on a nice roll and he needs that title to be relevant honestly

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

My Cena pick is based solely on my love of him. BTW I stopped watching wrestling for two years...since when do half the people in every stop HATE Cena...WTF happened?

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its cool to hate cena. i blame most of it on the internet blogs really. hes no worse in the ring than the Rock or Hogan. Yes he is a bit cheesy, but I dont really see that as a reason to hate him

4. Dragonite

LOL, I personally think Cena is awesome, the Cena Sin Cara tag team should be a permanent fixture :icon_razz:

5. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross vs Michael Cole & Jack Swagger

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title: The Miz [c] vs John Morrison vs John Cena

Ladder Match for the vacated the World Heavyweight Championship: Christian vs Alberto Del Rio

Last Man Standing Match: Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

To place bets on this event, go here

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Actually i think she does write storylines i remember not to long ago hearing about some of her storylines but im not 100% sure

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Officially she's head of creative but it's rumoured that her involvement has decreased since her third pregnancy.

Onto the main event, with the cage stipulation, whilst it's believed that Miz will retain the title, I really don't know how they are going to squeak out a win for someone who, whilst has been booked stronger the last month or so, is still to quote Raven "a chicken crap heel". So unless they find some bullcrapty way for him to squeak out a win, it could be a sign for perhaps some kind of change in his character.

8. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Country Whipping Match: Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross vs Michael Cole & Jack Swagger

Steel Cage Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title: The Miz [c] vs John Morrison vs John Cena

Ladder Match for the vacated the World Heavyweight Championship: Christian vs Alberto Del Rio

Last Man Standing Match: Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

Layla vs. Michelle McCool in a No Count-Out, No Disqualification, Loser Must Leave Smackdown match

Big Show & Kane (c) vs. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel for the WWE Tag Team Championship

To place bets on this event, go here

9. andy82

The Layla/Michelle McUndertaker match is now a Loser Leaves WWE match (With a hilariously edited "WWE" at the end of Loser Leaves in McUndertakers promo lol).

10. andy82

11. Mike S.

l knew christian was going to win cuz del rio was drafted to RAW last week

Results:

Dark Match: Sin Cara defeated Tyson Kidd

Randy Orton defeated CM Punk in a Last Man Standing Match

Kofi Kingston defeated Sheamus (c) in a Tables match to win the WWE United States Championship

Michael Cole and Jack Swagger defeated Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler in a Tag Team Country Whipping match

Rey Mysterio defeated Cody Rhodes in a Falls Count Anywhere match

Layla defeated Michelle McCool in a No Disqualifications, Loser Leaves WWE match

Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio in a Ladder match to win the vacant World Heavyweight Championship

Big Show and Kane (c) defeated Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson in a Lumberjack Match to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship

John Cena defeated The Miz (c) & John Morrison in a Steel Cage Triple Threat match to win the WWE Championship

12. Dragonite

I got most of my predictions right lol. Congrats Christian!