WWE terminates Hulk Hogan's contract

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Jul 25, 2015.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I read this when it came out and my first thought was that somebody really had it in for Hogan. He candidly admits to saying the things he did, but seriously....8 freakin' years ago.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

This was some wild shirt.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kind of hard to erase him from the WWF. He pretty much put them on the map and was the face of the organization for how ever many years in the 80s. While I Disagree with the things he said, I also disagree with going so far as to try to "wipe him off the planet."

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I agree completely. I hate when people try to rewrite history no matter the context.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I feel like this is also an over reaction by the WWE. He said terrible things. s**t that most people don't approve of. I can't approve or agree with any of it. At the same time, I feel like he was set up...but that's beside the point. So at worst, the guy is a horrible racist (which I don't think he is...I think he just spoke here without thinking), he deserves a smack upside the head and a suspension or fine...not something like this. He made a mistake...he didn't kill anyone...the pussification of the world continues...

Whatever happened to sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never hurt me?

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Words hurt the people who say them much more than who they are directed at in this PC climate. Social justice warriors don't believe in mistakes or forgiveness. It's really sad what this country has become.

86WARD likes this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree.