Yo GIF Show Us Your Pets.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Omen, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

[​IMG]

This is Dallas loyal lil hecker. I hates small dogs till my wife got this sucker.
  2. Walnuts

Walnuts Five parts of my brain contain Alien Powers

Bru the boxer?/pitbull. Most goofy, happy-go-lucky, hardest charging toughest dog I've ever met. His basic approach to everything in life is "This is freaking AWESOME you guys!!!!". Loves everyone, loves other dogs (even when they hate him), just a fun little dude.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aussie61, markaz, Steve12 and 4 others like this.
  3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

My buddy.. Levi
    [​IMG]
    He has great bloodline. He is Razors edge and Gotti.
    Aussie61, markaz and DawkinsINT like this.
  4. Steve12

Steve12 @oneearsteve

Dude no crap I was talking in another thread about a dude trying to sell me a blue pit, that one had gotti bloodlines too.
    Agent Zero likes this.
  5. Agent Zero

If he really is Gotti then that is good. Lots of people will say they are but not many actually have it. Just be careful. Lots of posers out there. lol
  6. Steve12

Steve12 @oneearsteve

@Agent Zero this was last year around this time, so not recently. Hard to say if the guy was serious or not, but he said he had papers or something to prove it. Idk how that stuff works.
    Agent Zero likes this.
  7. Agent Zero

Honestly, unless you know the person it is really hard to prove. Best bet is to see the mom and dad. If they have the look or trait you are looking for then you are most likely good. Dog breeders aren't regulated very good. So it is kinda a roll of the dice.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 @oneearsteve

Yea he was pretty much a gangster, former dog fighter, drug dealer, etc lol. Really cool guy and always told you exactly how he felt. So it's tough for me to see him lying about it, but he was trying to make money so he very well could have been.
  9. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member

no pets for me.. =(

@Walnuts nice, umm plants =)
    Agent Zero likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

otis. pure bred boxer. he's like a 6yr on a sugar rush 24/7.
    Aussie61, Walnuts and markaz like this.
  11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

All guys say they hate small dogs until they get one. Must have something to do with bigger is better.
    This is my monster....Sissy. I just wish she'd realize that she's about 12" tall and not try to kick the asses of dogs 10x her size. And try to approach me when she's around. That's comical. Wouldn't trade her for any of the Irish Setters, Goldens or Labs I owned in the past.
    [​IMG]
    DawkinsINT and Aussie61 like this.
  12. Steve12

Steve12 @oneearsteve

Chihuahuas legitimately scare me. The meanest dogs I've ever met have all been Chihuahuas. I don't mind small dogs in general, but heck Chihuahuas.
    Aussie61 likes this.
  13. smeags

smeags militant geek

There are so many jokes there.

Must.
    Resist.
    Aussie61, Tarkus and markaz like this.
  14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

My chihuahua pees on the two boxers that live behind us through the fence and makes then whimper and cry.
    smeags likes this.
  15. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member

[​IMG]
    This is Ricky an Avid Ducks fan. Hates the Redskins, he leaves the room whenever I put the Redskins on. He also leaves the room if the Nets are playing. The only team he likes to watch is the Ducks. I think the quacking gets to him
    Aussie61, smeags and markaz like this.
  16. markaz

Damn I'd love to see you hopping on the furniture when a Chihuahua enters the room.

Here's a new avatar for ya': [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    Aussie61 and Steve12 like this.
  17. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah the non-stop barking chihuahua next door tried that with otis while the neighbor and i were talking ... then otis went nuts, slammed the chain link fence with his paws and knocked the lil hecker over in mid piss.

now the oversized hampster doesn't make a peep and wont even come near fence.

good otis.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    Aussie61 likes this.
  18. markaz

Hell Kurt...give that 4-5 lb. largemouth you're holding a name. (Jealous)
  19. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member

crap that sucker was 7! - very large for the area I was fishing - Ross Barnett Reservoir
    markaz likes this.
  20. markaz

Next time hold it closer to the camera lens.;) Hell of a fish. Congrats!