Your Teams Draft Grade (Day One)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by JAUK32, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I think I would give us a B so far which will move up to an A provided we focus on the lines today.

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

C-

although i feel MM should get an F at least we tried to fill are needs at OT and LB at the very least

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Weezy...anything on the Horizon for RB?

Tashard Choice or Mike Hart maybe?

4. Roque

Roque BANNED

And you know this how exactly? Do you have inside info to others teams draft boards?

5. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I give us a B so far, only because we had to jump to get Baker. They did what they had to do but it sucks anyway. I like everyone we picked although I was really hoping for Dorsey. We can make up for it today.

6. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

from what im hearing the Lions are looking to trade back from the #3 in the 3rd round...........sounds like teams are looking at manninghan and connors

which i agree with mostly because all of the RBs left are about the same after Rice went there were no more tire 1 or tire 2 backs

im now thinking we will pick up a guy on June cuts or a trade with the Oak town

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

It is fine to address future needs, but when you have current needs that you are ignoring, I consider it detrimental to the team

8. Roque

Roque BANNED

Out of interest then, what do you consider current needs and as such, who would you have taken instead with that pick?

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

WR, OT, CB, TE

Fred Davis, DeSean Jackson, Limas Sweed, Patrick Lee, etc

10. happ

happ PECAVI

I give a B to the Falcons. I would have preferred Dorsey, but I see where why the took Ryan. We needed a LT, but I wish they would have traded up earlier to get someone better than Baker. Love the Lofton pick. Not a bad day.

11. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

D

3 reaches, imo a bad trade.
    Lofton over Conners was close ofr me personnally i like Conners more, but Lofton would be available late in the 2nd. Ryan well i hat ethat pick. But i do like Sam Baker altho imo we could of gotten him later in the 1st with giving up lesS?

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

After day 1 I say a B, definitely surprised with the picks but i'm excited about our offense for seasons to come.