- Top 10 Running Backs in the 2013 Fantasy Football Draft
- Dynasty Fantasy Football: Rookie-Only Draft, Round Two
- Dynasty Fantasy Football: Top Five Rookie Tight Ends
- Top 10 Most Reliable Fantasy Football Producers
- Fantasy Football 2013: Two-Round Mock Draft
- Dynasty Fantasy Football : Top 5 Rookie Wide Receivers
Nelson Cruz and Others Land On DL: Fantasy Implications
The injury list keeps piling up around the league, and some of the names being put on the DL are high profile players. Take a look at this quick report to find out if your player is hurt, and if so, read more about whom you should consider making a trade for.
- Word out of Texas is red hot Nelson Cruz will be out of the lineup as he is being placed on the 15 day DL with a hamstring injury which is unfortunate for him as well as fantasy owners all over. Cruz is hitting .323/.419/.758 with seven homers 17 RBI and 5 SB in 62 AB. With power and balance like that missing from your lineup, you may want to start making some deals now for a quality replacement.
- Buster Olney of ESPN.com reports that Brett Anderson (elbow, forearm) will miss four to six weeks with a flexor tendon strain; something that was bound to happen to the rookie after pitching almost 180 innings last year.
Trevor Cahill will most likely be called up.
Cahill went 5-4 with a 3.89 ERA and a K/BB ratio of 36/19 last year in May and June combined, and he could make for a good spotty fill in for the A’s, and your team, as Anderson heals.
- Is Frank Francisco headed for the closer spot in Texas? Do you even know who Frank Francisco is?
I know but don’t worry, most people don’t.
Francisco hasn’t allowed a run in a almost over a week, and Nefalti Feliz isn’t exactly setting the world on fire right now. His ownership is very low, and could be a sleeper pick at the closer spot, if you are in the market.
Lifetime, Francisco is 3.88 ERA pitcher with a career 9.8 SO/9 rate, and in 2009 he had a top closer tier SV% of 86.