- Kendall Wright’s 2014 Fantasy Value, 3rd Year Wonder
- The Hottest Quarterback Competition Of 2014
- Atlanta Falcons Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- Dallas Cowboys: Top 10 RBs on 2014 Schedule
- Minnesota Vikings Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Which NFL Rookies Should You Target?
Week 10 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
Call them soccer players with helmets or pip squeaks in pads, but fantasy football still has a love for kickers. Below are my Week 10 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings. Just like last year, 49ers David Akers continues to show Andy Reid and the Eagles staff what a mistake they made by letting him walk. Still one of the best in the NFL, Akers continues to prove successful. Along with Akers, Raiders Sebastian Janikowski can single handedly win a plethora of games with his ability to kick 50+ yard field goals like they were nothing.
[table id=242 /]