Here's my week 12 optimal lineup for DraftKings. Running backs look really good this week so I removed all running backs except Lacy and Anderson, both of whom have been busy in the PPR category. Anderson could see even more work if Sanders and Thomas are out this week. Locking in Fleener this week is a no brain-er with Allen likely out and stacking him with Luck could pay off big. Luck leveraged his TE's in the last match-up in Jacksonville, why expect a change in week 12? We have cheap receivers across the board and I'm glad the optimal lineup tool slotted in Colston and Smith. I expect this to be a high scoring affair as both teams have a depleted secondary. Charles Johnson is a huge punt play and needs to be replaced if Jennings and Wright suit up, which I don't think will happen.
- If you're not on our mailing list, do so now - here. We will send you updates in case a player from the optimal lineup tools player pool needs to be removed from your lineups, such as Charles Johnson.
- Get Free Lifetime Access if you are a new first time depositor on FanDuelor DraftKings. Simply forward me your signup confirmation email and deposit confirmation and I'll grant you lifetime access to our optimal lineup tool.
Here's The Optimal Lineup For Week 12draftkings week 12 optimal lineup
Stacks I like for week 12:
- You’ll want to play at least five lineups this week!
- Fleener and Luck
- Brees and Colston or Stills or Graham (or a combination)
- Cutler and Jeffery or Marshall (if both, remove all WR except your top three in our tool)
- McCown and Evans
- Rodgers and Nelson (the no duh stack every week – you want them in play so when they do go off you benefit)