GPP Week 12 Stacks with lower ownership and or insane value on DraftKings and FanDuel. Lets take a look at quarterback and wide receiver stacks followed by running back and team defense stacks. This two stacks have the strongest correlation of all stacks you can possibly put together when playing daily fantasy football. Obviously it doesn't always "hit" but when it does you'll be glad you had them in your lineups.
- Rodgers / James Jones or / Cobb - Green Bay is favored by 7 points but with GB recent struggles it hard for the crowd to trust this stack. But, if Cobb can start actually catching his targets he's way over due for a multi-touchdown game. Worthy of at least a couple GPP plays but I don't like them in cash games.
- Palmer / Brown - This combo has the highest ceiling this week and Brown will find his way into more lineups than Palmer.
- Rivers / Stevie Johnson - They are projected to be playing from behind which makes Stevie Johnson a nice PPR option. If he gets a TD your lineups will explode. Rivers should be low ownership after last weeks meltdown but I'm expecting they will bounce back versus a much weaker opponent.
- Brian Hoyer and DeAndre Hopkins versus the Saints - If the Saints are without their top two linebackers (Kikaha and Ellerbe) Houston will feast.
- Spencer Ware and KC defense - sort by RAdv for RB/DEF correlation / stacks
- Stewart and Panthers defense -
- Javorius Allen and BAL Defense -
It's easy to spot stacks in our optimal lineup tool. In the image below all I had to do was sort by PAdv to see the top WR/QB stacks.