There's no such thing as a sure thing, but this week is looking really freaking good! Our optimal lineup tool has the highest default lineup of this NFL season. I've played this lineup and similar lineups throughout my Fanduel GPP and cash games. Does this mean your guaranteed to win, hell no, but it does mean I personally like this weeks default optimal lineup more than any week this season.
Stacks I Love This Week
- Brees and Colston: Atlanta can't stop the Brees & Colston combo, it's just a fact of history.
- Flacco and Torrey Smith: Flacco has 3 TD upside and Smith should get 1 if not 2 of those touchdowns.
- Stafford and Johnson: We all saw what they did last time versus Chicago, expect more this go around.
- Rodgers and Nelson: Undeniable most weeks, I expect a bounce back after last weeks poor performance.
Fanduel Optimal Lineup Week 16
Here's The Optimal Week 16 Lineup
- QB: M. Stafford - Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate versus a Bears team that has hung up their cleats.
- RB: Anderson - The Bengals have forgot how to stop the run and the fear of Peyton's arm will make it even harder to stop CJ.
- RB: F. Jackson - Oakland gives up chunks of yard to opposing RB's via the pass. Expect a 5 catch 60 yard receiving effort plus a touchdown via ground or air this week for Jackson.
- TE: Kelce - The Steelers are without Troy Polamalu, as if you need another reason to start Kelce.
- WR: Douglas (only if Jones sits - otherwise use the optimal lineup tool to find another option at WR.
- WR: Nelson - Green Bay has a lot of reasons to win this game, Tampa has none.
- WR: Moncrief - Wayne may get rested and Hilton should sit out, yes please!
- K: Crosby - Solid option and should get more than enough chances here.
- D: Seahawks - Riddle me this, who is Arizona's starting QB this week?