Jets Vs Saints

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 30, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2009.
  1. Jets

18.2%
  2. Saints

81.8%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The New Orleans Saints host the New York Jets at the Superdome on Sunday 10/04. Kickoff time is 4:05 pm EST

Discuss....

2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Saints are 2 good.

Saints 34

Jets 20

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Breesus 30-24.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Saints but not by much...

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, this is the big test for the jets defense. we will see just how good they are. they're only giving up 11 points a game. can they hold the saints under 30 like the bills did?

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I doubt it.

8. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

SAINTS!!!!

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

thought this poll would be ALOT closer then what it is.. I think the Jets are for real.. look at their W's..

Texans, Pats, Titans.

The Saints though don't have just one primary target like mostly the other teams did have.. Brees can throw to so many different players, and hand off to 2-3 different ones, and still get the productivity they need. The Jets D has been Solid.. i just dont see it here.

Saints 27-Jets 17

10. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

11. cris80

cris80 comic relief

2 good teams, but i'm going with the home team.

12. redactions

redactions Rookie

Saints by 11. Late score from or after intercepting Sanchez in the last half of the fourth.

13. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

The Jets D is serious bidness. Saints however ink it out.
    Saints 26 - Jets 24

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Saints!

15. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

If Im planning the Jets defense, your gonna have to give up something to contain the the saints offense. I just play the pass, and try not to bring the house on every blitz. If they are going to run the ball just try to limit the gains. The best defense is also a good offense. What I mean by that is the Jets need to run the ball and control the clock and keep the Saints off the field. If thomas Jones isnt cutting it again this week, just feed leon Washington.

However, the Saints win this one but no by much and Brees isnt throwing for 4 TDs either

Saints 23
    Jets 20

16. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I like the Saints, maybe big, I can see the Jets heavy blitzing backfiring big time against a technician like Brees.

17. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

SAINTS!!!!

Brees is going to step it up from last week........ Brees to the end zone

18. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

In an upset, Jets.

19. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

The Saints are good at throwing quick slants to Shockey and Bush. They like to throw to their wide receivers in the flat who can run the ball up field, and Pierre Thomas is very effective running the draw play. If you over-blitz the Saints' O, they'll make you pay.

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

exactly. the bills had a great game plan to shut down the saints passing game and it worked most of the day for them. once payton figured out they were only going to be able to run, he started calling the right plays and the saints pulled away. I'm sure Ryan will game plan similarly and Payton will have to adjust his play calling.