Bills WR Terrell Owens Likely One And Done In Buffalo

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Terrell Owens Project hasn't gotten off to the start he and the club hoped when it signed the mercurial wide receiver to a one-year, $6.5 million contract in the offseason. However, unlike in all previous career stops where Owens produced on the field only to socially alienate himself from his teammates, his problems in Buffalo are confined to the field of play. Through four weeks, Owens has caught just eight balls for 158 yards and one touchdown for a Bills offense that has sputtered behind a patchwork offensive line and a quarterback in Trent Edwards who's hardly looking like the franchise passer he has previously been billed as.

Source: Profootballweekly.com

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Bills WR Terrell Owens Likely Done And Done In Buffalo.

Fixed. You forgot 1 letter.

3. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Call it a career TO - no Super Bowls for you sir.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This is news? I'm guessing TO hasn't completely unpacked from his move there.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i guess this means wide_right will be changing his sig pretty quick. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Feel really bad for him, this is awful

7. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

but i bought a jersey...

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

:doh:

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Oakland will take him.

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

And he'll take them.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Great... Have him go to another team of QBs that can't get him the ball, lol. Seriously though, T.O. needs to go to a team that could get him the ball, Trent Edwards hasn't been the answer for him so far. T.O. to the Raiders wouldn't be a shocker though.

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

no way. Al's and TOs egos will collide

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Screw it.

I'm ready to take just about anyone at this point.

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Was there ever any doubt?

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If he wasn't such a rod, we'd sign him for 3 mil, which he'd take, to be our other wideout. He really wouldn't be a problem on our team at all. At 3 mil he get's his butt cut with anything but a positive attitude.

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

It wouldn't surprise me to see him go to the Pats or Jets after this year.

17. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

T.O. and Randy Moss on the same team? would there be enough footballs around to keep them both happy?

18. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Actually it would work, but it would take an attitude adjustment by TO to be sold into the concept of playing for a Lombardi vs personal glory. At this point in his career, I think that it is really not out of the picture. It could go down this year if the Pats could fit it into the cap. Give Buffalo a 2nd round pick, and split the salary this year, and it would go down fast. Buffalo knows they are going to lose him anyways, and he's doing nothing for them right now. This intrigues me. I hate the guy, but we've straightened out attitudes before. Winning does that.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

A zebra cant change its stripes TO will never get a super bowl. Plus he just bashed them for cheating in the superbowl lol.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They said the exact same thing when the Pats traded for Moss....and it worked!!

I say go for it...