Bills WR Terrell Owens Likely One And Done In Buffalo

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Oct 11, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

TO is a slow version of his former self. He can't cut it anymore. He's done.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The difference between Moss and Owens is that Moss was not a bad teammate and he never threw anyone under the bus. I think Owens cares more about himself than winning a superbowl cause it would take a team to do it.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

True. If he hadn't burnt all his bridges, it would have been a possibility.

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

He quit playing and quit trying for the Raiders. That's a bad teammate.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Everyone on the Raiders have quit playing for the Raiders WR.

6. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Even though I bought a TO TB jersey, I'd understand if they traded him.. but please not to the Pats. Hell within the div.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Would they really trade them to a div rival?

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I thought to myself, why would the Bills trade T.O. to a division rival like the Patriots? Then I thought about it and had a few reasons. The Pats are in the AFC East race, the Bills season is cooked. Also, Bill Belichick knows how to get the best out of players, twinky Jauron is clueless on how to use players. When you are paying a man $6.5 million and he's doing nothing, it's time to go NOW.

Apparently, there is a T.O. to the Bears rumor made by Adam Shefter. Honestly, I don't want T.O. in Chicago but would deal with the move if he's traded to the Bears.

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yeah I heard the T.O to Chicago myself. I would love to have him back in Dallas but thats just me.. idk what will happen to him, but I don't believe he has nothing left, their Offense and QB has just not cut it this year, Trent Edwards isn't who everyone thought he was.

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I believe if he had a good QB, he'd play harder. Moss gave up at Oakland, and was ready to take squat for a salary just to go to a team with a top QB. Maybe TO is at that point. Problem is Moss has twice the IQ that TO has, and figured out that money don't mean crap, if you are playing on a nothing team.