The Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by 86WARD, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

PHILLIES PRAYER:
    NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP,
    SO ALL THE DODGERS FANS CAN WEEP,
    IF THEY SHOULD GET A SINGLE HIT,
    DODGERS FANS WILL TALK THEIR CRAP,
    BUT WHEN THE DODGERS TASTE DEFEAT,
    THE WORLD CHAMPS WILL ONCE AGAIN REPEAT.
    AMEN

2 people like this.
  2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

heres the thing, i saw alot of yankees games before i started school cause i was always at my friends house and they were all huge yankee fans....i didnt know they had the most wins, im not big on baseball i actually hate the sport but ive been forced to watch it for the last 2 months at school and ive made my prediction i dont pretend to be a baseball fan, yes i would like to see all my friends down here at school miserable...i live for that crap so that is weighing heavily in my prediction....LEAVE ME ALONE lol

4. mike oxlong

so basically you are uninformed and don't really know what you are talking about except that your opinion comes from hating on people. Is that you baskett, how did you get into ktrains account?

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

basically, actually

lol

im just talking crap....i know way more than probably half of the all-of-a-sudden phillies fans i have to deal with on a daily basis all of a sudden. i do hate the sport though, i dont pretend to not hate it.

unfortunately the only player i really truly support is manny rameriz and hes out of it now.

i will say this though that IF the phillies pull off the win, i will be happy for one man and that man is raul ibanez....idk why but damnit i respect him

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

7. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

congrats phillies fans ! i wanna see the yanks vs. phillies

what an epic world series

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Do you think the Phillies can do a repeat LJ?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm still laughing at this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLb0Tnr3Ls"]YouTube - Henry Hill reacts to J-Roll[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

awesome, that's means your life has sucked man butt since last october. hope your hungry for more. :icon_cool:

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Congrats Phillies fans on another trip to the World Series.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

13. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Congrats to the Phillies and their fans. As a Pirate fan, I have to say it is nice to have a PA team in the World Series again that I can somewhat be happy for if they win. It was great seeing 3 of the 4 major sports trophies on display in PA though.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea theres pretty much no shot with the basketball trophy the sixers are just trying to get out of the first round every year lol. Lets make it 3 of 4 again!!!!!!!

If we play the yankees its so much more for me. I have alot of yankee fans in the family me and my dad are basicly the only supporters of all the philly teams. I even have a yankee fan in the same household that could be dangerous during the world series lol.

15. Matt314hew

Well, I am not going to say that I am not a Yankee fan (been one since 92), but always root for my Buccos first. I think I might be a Phillies fan during the Series though, as I like have PA win some trophies (with pittsburgh having most of them).

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

matt, could you guys be a little less greedy with the lombardis ? :icon_cool:

17. Matt314hew

Sorry, we don't like to share.. but if the Eagles are in it, I would root for them.. but will never and I mean never root for the Flyers (unless they would play the Red Wings in the Stanley Cup).

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

haaaa, yeah there's no love loss between the flyers/penguins fanbases. :icon_cheesygrin:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm good with the three trophies in PA...it's a little hard to stomach the Penguins...but I could think of worse...

20. mike oxlong

Here are the pics from the game I went to on Friday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I stopped taking pics around the end of the third, it was freaking hot, I was in the sun the entire game and it was around 95.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.