SI Predicts A Saints Vs. Steelers Super Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Inclulbus, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Source: Senior writers Jim Trotter - 11.16.09 - SI Vault

They got all the seeds listed on there, 1-6 for each Conference.. and they got the Cowboys winning 1 playoff game.. :icon_cool: against a team that we'd be playing for a 3rd time. I thought it was interesting, looks very realistic at this point.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This would drive me nuts, being in Louisiana if the Steelers lost, I'd probably have to kill myself.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I would love to see this, but I don't think the Chargers are going to beat the Colts. I think the Colts could take the Steelers in Indianapolis...

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

SI predicting you to be in the superbowl is the kiss of death

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm not superstitious.

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

^ That - every year SI totally honks their SB prediction so much so that it seems embarassing that they keep picking. I think at the beginning of the year they called the Pats too, how many predictions do they get to make?

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

SI and its predictions are so freaking lame. anyone that buys that mag is a loser. peter king is a dbag. i predict that SI will have about 12 more superbowl champs predicted before the freaking superbowl...... burn si ... burn...

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

It's hard for me to give the Saints a nod over whoever the AFC rep is. AFC to me is still the Pats/Steelers. Colts I feel are WAY overated, and it's tough to get by the Pats/Steelers when they get a whiff of the Lombardi. I feel it is a toss up between the Pats/Steelers who win the Lombardi this year. Factors are who stays healthy, and which team is on all cylinders come Playoff time. I like the way my team is coming together so hopefully we get er done.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Fixed :redface: