Pacman On The 'Money'...

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Tarkus, Oct 30, 2009.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Cotto was the champ he desevered to go out with a fight. but, in the end he couldnt hold his own with the speed of Pac-Man. after the 7th, Cotto's face just progressively worse. and his young team in his corner saw it. But, Cotto run's his corner and his trainer should have stopped the fight. Anyways Pac-Man is in a leauge of his own.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is that movie any good Roy?

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

yes it is...

and I agree War.

4. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

it was welterweight with a catch weight of 145lbs. heck yeah many is the crap hes totally invincible first fighter ever to win a title in 7 diferent weight classes. he is a living legend and mma is good but no way is it better than boxing and i mean big time world class fighters involved.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Even though he has beaten all the great mexican fighters, and all the media here has tagged him as the anti-Christ, I was rooting for Pacquiao. I recognize and respect a great fight when I see him.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I saw you in the thread during the fight, figured you would have ranted about him during the fight.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No way. It was amazing.

I'm still surprised they allow Cotto to fight him. He got his butt handed to him by my boy Margarito (hometown: Tijuana) a few years ago, and Margarito is not exactly a premium fighter.

I wish we could send Pacquiao back in time and let him face my childhood hero JC Chavez when he was in his prime in the early 90's. Now THAT would be a fight I'd pay ANYTHING to watch.

8. warcrychief

Its because Margarito had loaded wraps.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, yeah...I forgot about that one :icon_redface:

10. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Pacman is not just a bad man, he is the best of his era. I'd love to see the Pac/May fight. Arum is going to be trying his hardest to make it now, but the split will be the biggest sticking point. Mayweather will want 60%, Manny will want 60% but will compromise at 50% imo. Mayweather being who he is won't compromise. If the overall number is a $50 million total purse then both should be able to sign on.

I hope everyone who said Cotto would be too big for Pac got to watch the greatest technician we've seen in years as well as maybe one of the best fighters to lace the gloves.

Btw, Jim Lampley is the most annoying commentator I've heard. The first 3 rounds, he kept slurping Cotto so hard even after the first knockdown it wasn't even representative of the fight.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

floyd doesnt duck anyone....he will fight pac, maybe not right away but when he spends all his marquez money this will be his biggest pay day to date.

hes real smart about taking fights, he wants to maximize the money he'll make on the fight.

recently he said he wont go below 155, no way pac can do that.....the man started at featherweight at 105. floyd will take this fight when the price is right imo, and i think he will beat manny. he spends his money so fast he'll be hurtin soon enough, but i dont think its fair to say floyd has been ducking people for year, no matter who he fight people always have excuses....floyd was too big for him, or de la hoya was over the hill at that point. no one gives him credit for winning but makes excuses for who he beats.

im a mayweather fan obviously, but if he does truly duck the fight with manny i will lose all respect for him, i promise it happens though....they are the only two left, biggest boxing match in like the last 20 years

12. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

Pacman TKO!!! mayweather next...you can run but you can hide from the pacman....

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It was pretty devastating.

14. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

how come he has never fought sugar shane your telling me they have never crossed paths. they started around the same time. barrera, morales vernon forrest, kostya tszyu,and prince naseem were all around him to fight when he was a light weight. all those guys beat each other up thats why their not around anymore.

15. warcrychief

Floyd has abunch of nobodys on his record.

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im sure you guys will make up an excuse if he beats pac too

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^ this

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

and that's exactly whats wrong with the sport.

18. warcrychief

He has 2 not duck him first. like every1 else floyd has.