Allen Iverson Official Return Thread

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Tonights his first game back lets see if he could shut the critics up by the end of the year. He doesent have to score 30 a night anymore more talent on this team now.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Iverson is making a big diffrence for igoudala he had a big 1st q. I like what i see right now hope they keep it up for 4qs. Iverson isnt taking any shots that arent open being a real team player.Iggys scoring alot because of the attention AI is drawing.

:icon_eek: wow that shot igoudala just made before the end of the 2nd form the other side full coart bomb doesent count but its gonna end up on youtube lol.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

AI1's return seems to have woken up AI2.

3. ball in the baskett

yup less double teams on him and AI is playing very unselfish basketball right now. Finding who ever is open.

Played great for 3qs the defense is being overwelmed by how good denvers offense is now.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Where's linz?

5. ball in the baskett

Sixers lose this game but iverson had a decent game for not playing in a while. The teams shooting was bad in the 4th. Played well with the nuggets for 3qs and then they were sick in the 4th.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

until the sixers can defend and make 3pointers they will never get better.

7. ball in the baskett

yup definitly a problem although they had good defense for 3 qs

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The defense will get better once Jrue Holliday is ready for steady minutes. Not gonna do much for the shooting however

9. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Aqui.

Anyone catch Lawson's stuff last night? I enjoyed that - not to hate on AI in his own thread... but that was awesome.

10. ball in the baskett

Yea the guy is sick

sixers lose again by 3 to the pistons pathetic

iverson with 11 again he needs to get back in rhythm because we dont have time for it.

11. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

I have no idea why you guys thought Iverson would come in here and make some big difference. He didn't do it for like 10 years, so why would any of that change now after he couldn't make it on 3 other teams?

12. ball in the baskett

great start tonight for the sixers

I should make a thread about the sixers losing streak cause i think they are going to beat the nets losing streak

13. Jihad Joe

Maybe you guys will be in the running for Wall after all

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Because BitB is blinded from the fact that AI is a nobody now.

15. Jihad Joe

Jrue Holliday.........7 of 14......15 points........6 dimes..........7 rebounds.........3 steals playing with AI

Gotta make you 76ers fans happy. Holliday is the next Rondo

16. ball in the baskett

Yea im just glad we broke the losing streak

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

they both played pretty damn good. a.i. was 7-10 for 20points. this is what we need from him. a.i. may not be what he used to be but saying he is a nobody just plain silly.

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Now? Has been a nobody for a few years now. Seriously AI it's time to sit down and watch. Please do us all a favor and take your selfish show elsewhere. I hear Europe is nice.

19. ball in the baskett

Ok the guy put up 20 points last night hes such a nobody :icon_rolleyes:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

i am not the biggest fan of AI but c'mon people - his skills had nothing to do with his inability to find a team and he at least said all of the right things when he came back and so far has backed it up on the court.