Angry Callers Cause Colts President To Pull Plug Early On Radio Show

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SweetShot03, Dec 29, 2009.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

As president of the Indianapolis Colts, Bill Polian without question has been one of the most effective NFL executives during the past decade. Perhaps the best. But none of that mattered last night when he took calls from irate Colts fans on his weekly radio show on HANK-FM. StampedeBlue.com reports the show ended about 10 minutes early, apparently because of the wave of outrage over Indianapolis pulling its starters early in Sunday's loss to the Jets. As the website said, Polian essentially pulled himself early this time.

Source: USA today

2. 14-1 and their complaining? Get a life.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

They must be pissed cause they got hecked in their fantasy leagues.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is indiana we're talking about here.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah they really need to get over it.

If they are betting on games, or worried about FF then they are should have seen this coming.

6. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

The only reason I'd be pissed is if I'd bought a damn ticket to the game.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

valid point

8. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

either the fans will be pissed now, or they played all their first strings and someone got hurt and they lost first game they played in the playoffs and the fans throw a fit becuase even though they clinched the AFC division and 1st seed in playoffs they played their big guns when they should have rested them so they can make it through the playoffs.....

catch 22........ prolly couldnt have won either way.

9. That could be exactly why they are complaining. But you think they be used to this sort of thing by now since this isn't exactly the first time they were undefeated this late in the season. But being 14-1 isn't exactly the end of the world.

10. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Stop hatin'

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I hate you

14. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

It's hard to like people who constantly dominate you, so I understand

15. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm not hating, just saying I'd be pissed if I bought a ticket. They can do whatever the hell they want. They'd get second guessed either way if they don't win it all. I've never got to experience this as a fan but I'd be most worried about my team staying sharp.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

i wan't saying you were hatin' - i thought herm was asking who i stated made a valid which was you.

17. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Screw you buttholes! I hate this place!

:icon_cheesygrin:

It's not like they forfeited the freaking game. They tried to win, just not with their best players.

As a fan I'd like to see them push for it and I'd want my team too, but I can understand what they are doing.

Also, any decent FF player knows a 14-0 teams players are a risk near the end of the year. You must account for it even as early as the draft.

18. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I think they should've annihilated the Jets at home and then rested their starters next week at Buffalo - that way the fans could've got to see 15-0 and then it wouldn't have mattered against Buffalo, Painter will probably hang 30 points on 'em anyways.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This is an interesting stat for teams resting their players week 17 and how they did against the Vegas betting line.

1 person likes this.
  20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm now cheering for the Los Angeles Colts to win the Super Bowl ..........................